Wigan Do Domestic Trebble

Maybe the treble in like 5-6 years time at working at it. Almost Impossible to believe, unless we got proof???

there's no way this can ever be proven by screen shots...cos no matter how many screen shots one can show, it is still doubtful as one can easily use the editor to injure the whole opposition players and trash them 10-0 and repeat this throughout the campaign and tada, you've won the treble!

Must have replayed or something.
Because thats impossible the average wigan players CA is like 150 = not a treble winning side with Riquelme or not :).

i just cant beleive there are people that post stuff on here, who genuinely beleive that the rest of us are all stupid!!!

Theres obviously been some form of cheating going in, relaoding perhaps, or even taking over the next oppostion team and putting 10 men up front all from the U18's.....something along those lines....

To be fair Wigan have got some decent players, Valencia, Taylor, Kirkland etc but theres no way there good enought to win the treble regardless of whatever tactics you employ....

some screenshots would be interesting to see, but he 'conveniently' doesnt know how to put them on!

Sounds a bit far-fetched overall....

Some screenies would be awsome :)
Have to say my best achievement beating Arsenal at the Emirates 2-0 and winning the Mersyside Derby against Liverpool 3-1 AT ANFIELD !!!

Old Champ Manager season 96/97, took Tranmere from 3rd division to prem in consecutive seasons and won everything from then on... given that there was a bugged formation you could use, it was too easy! and pretty boring if you were a top team! lol.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Im with you mate... there is also the 'exiting without saving and reloading the same match' theory!

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

i just cant beleive there are people that post stuff on here, who genuinely beleive that the rest of us are all stupid!!!

Theres obviously been some form of cheating going in, relaoding perhaps, or even taking over the next oppostion team and putting 10 men up front all from the U18's.....something along those lines....

To be fair Wigan have got some decent players, Valencia, Taylor, Kirkland etc but theres no way there good enought to win the treble regardless of whatever tactics you employ....

some screenshots would be interesting to see, but he 'conveniently' doesnt know how to put them on!

Sounds a bit far-fetched overall....

Im with you mate... there is also the 'exiting without saving and reloading the same match' theory!

The old save the game before the match cheat me thinks.Im not having it,even if you had the screen shots.

I won the Uefa Cup with Darlington in my 2nd season after winning FA Cup and League Cup in 1st season!!!

I won the World Cup with Togo!!!

I even managed to get Boro to score a goal!!!

Means absolutely nothing without proof......

i had a awesome arsenal team with the likes of eto'o n that in won the league 3 times fa cup league cup but never ever did i do a treble i think i won the champ league at the 6 or 7th time ov asking even then it was a close call so i think its unlikely with wigan

i think he must of used cheats because when i played wigan i beat the 4-0 with liverpool and there team has no real chance off all 3

Cause hes cheating

sad man

if your gunna lie. Make it a believable one

Its sad,very sad.If You want to save the game before every match and replay it until you get the result you want fine,but dont post it on here and make out your the new Arsene Wenger and Alex Ferguson rolled into one because thats just SAD.

thats like going on holiday to the end off the season and saying u won the title when u didnt play a match

no chance - ther still hasnt been any screenshots!

on football manager 08 i took forest from league 1 to premier league in 3 seasons and first season in premier league i won the league cup and came 8th quarter final of fa cup

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

oh yeah screen shot it and prove it so then we'll believe you