Pace is almost everything on FM12, ofc he'll do well.

I bought him for QPR and hi stats are stupidly low imo compare to real life and I found it really really frustratingly slow the rate he improved and thats playing week in week out in the Premier League :(

This guy is class in real life and on the game, First season he went to Celtic for 3 million, and score a hat full of goals, in the 3rd season he scored 22 goals in league and 7 in champions league, I brought him for 6 million and he is flying in my forth season in preseason.

The one thing I was missing in my first 2 seasons as Southampton was a decent striker. When Palace got relegated, it was my time to pounce for young Wilf. Best season of my life, enjoyed this guy so much. As someone said before, he creates so many chances for himself, but wastes most of them. To try and counter this, (I thought I'd give him 2 seasons to develop) I concentrated on his finishing, 3 months heavy training on it. It rose by 3. Then it was his Composure next, again he blasted it. Can't remember by how many it rose by though. Enjoy these screenshots, as I have enjoyed this season! Lets hope Arsene leaves him alone!

Edit: I'll just add that I use him as a lone striker, poacher. Lallana on the left, Guly just behind, Puncheon right wing. Can post formations etc if you want.

View attachment 296342View attachment 296343View attachment 296344View attachment 296345View attachment 296346View attachment 296347

Last edited: