I'm managing Vitesse, and only now that I see this thread I realized about his release clause! I'm already past January, and thankfully no one bought him yet, so now I offered him a new and long contract.

nice find. people 2.5 release clause is easy to tackle fora beast like him ;)

PA 133, CA 158.... Consistency 13, Important Matches 18, Injury proneness 16 Yiik
Do not open this spoiler unless you wanna know his PA, CA and hidden attributes!

Anyway, I have him for Vitesse, physically the best player in the game. 27 goals in first season, 8 goals in 10 games in second.

View attachment 216878This was his record in the first season on my vitesse save with my mates 1 GOAL IN 24 STARTS!!! played as a poacher all season couldn't belive it because i had him on a dortmund save and he banged in the goals haha

Thats because you don't play him correctly :)
Try this:

WilfriedOverview_Attributes-5.png

VitesseTactics_PlayerInstructions.png

He was a revelation on my West Brom save. Although I preferred to play with Odemwingie, Wilfried scored in every single appearance he had

I use him as a poacher with one striker and also with two strikers and in both systems he scores (a lot)

has anyone ever tried wilfried strike partner for vitesse he is called mike havenaar and is great for a top of the league championship team or wigan,stoke and bolton he is also 6ft 4inch what a gr8 player get him in all my saves
P8KxzOZUFiiVwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

has anyone ever tried wilfried strike partner for vitesse he is called mike havenaar and is great for a top of the league championship team or wigan,stoke and bolton he is also 6ft 4inch what a gr8 player get him in all my saves

His 2.9 mil buyout clause was removed in the last patch. Anyone know his what the asking price is now?

In my vitesse save he has scored 36 in 26 in league and 42 in all comps

I have a chance to buy him in season 4 for 8 million USD

He isn't tearing the world up, but in my single striker formation, I think he would do better than my inexperienced 18 year olds.

he is a beast in the game, not world class but very good for average clubs.