Will football stand the test of time?

Will football stand the test of time.

• YES. Football will remain the world's favourite forever and ever.

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • No sport can last forever.

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
Football will out last the dying Fantasty that is religion with out a doubt, What religions been going for 200 years now, and nearly over, soo football has another 1900 years to go, Wahey

( i can say this cause i am a christian ;) )

Football will out last the dying Fantasty that is religion with out a doubt, What religions been going for 200 years now, and nearly over, soo football has another 1900 years to go, Wahey

lol If you think religion will die out then you have another thought coming son! ;)

I think the simplicity and enjoyability of football is what makes it so popular. Football, in its simplest form, is two teams of equal numbers, each one with one bloke who stays within a certain area and can catch the ball, and the others try and stick it in the opponent's net. On top of that, all you need to play football is a ball, some players and some jumpers for goalposts. It truly is a game of the people.

Therefore, football will surely not decline in popularity for the foreseeable future.

The Olympics actually gets by far the most viewers than any other sporting event.

Are you sure? I doubt any olympic event was watched more than the World Cup final. And I'm pretty sure more teams compete in the World Cup than the Olympics

Scott you obviously only say this to try and provoke that bible-bashing West Ham fan XD You mong.

i cant see another sport that will bring in as much revinue and supporters and passion.