Do you like this story

• yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • no

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
definitely gotta get in top 4 haha but yano young players may be given chance deffo will in my next season

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

*deficit
good story though, how the **** did you only get 4.5m for skrtel and babel?! skrtel's quality, could have got more for him, or even kept him!
but fair play anyway, any emphasis on bringing up your youth players or are you going for an "at all costs" strategy to get in the top 4?

what did u mean *deficit btw?

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:58 PM ----------

what does everyone think of my layout and would you suggest i do anything differently

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

what does everyone think of my layout and would you suggest i do anything differently[/QUOTE]

what use think then lads?

I dig the layout.

thanks mate :D been waiting for reply on that for hours haha

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Liverpool Just don't do this away from home

RaulMeirelesLiverpoolvChelseaPremierYWNaI-bKQfyl.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur 1-4 Liverpool (Van Der Vaart (pen) 38, Torres 17, Mexes 24, Meireles 27, Kuyt 81)
MOTM Steven Gerrard

What a brilliant way this was to show how promising this Liverpool side could be this season against one of the teams that may be up near the top of the table come the end of the season. This win will really send out a message to other clubs not to take the Merseyside side lightly. Liverpool are not known for there away record but under the new boss it looks like things are going to change. Liverpool are getting goals from players all over the pitch but the one main consistent performer as predicted is the skipper Steven Gerrard bagging 3 MOTM awards in the first 4 games of the season.​

thanks mate gonna update within the next half hour

---------- Post added at 06:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

September Update

Barclays Premier League

oscar_cardozo_benfica.jpg

Liverpool 3-1 Wigan Athletic (Kuyt 6, Cardozo 58, Mexes 66, N'zogbia 37, Ruud sent off 51)
MOTM Philippe Mexes

David_Dunn_367700a.jpg

Blackburn Rovers 2-0 Liverpool (Dunn 7,46)
MOTM David Dunn

Premier League Table

table.jpg

Mixed fortunes this month for Liverpool with the 2 wins against Tottenham and Wigan but a convincing loss away at Blackburn they are really struggling against the smaller teams away from home this season and this is a problem that will need to be addressed if they want to be one of the top sides this season.

Europa League

sports-news-august-2010.jpg

Bayern Leverkusen 3-1 Liverpool (Derdiyok 8, Helmes 16, Ballack 63, Cardozo 68, Torres sent off 35)
MOTM Michael Ballack

5049443808_752327df36_z.jpg

Liverpool 1-2 OB (Carragher 67, Merieles sent off 8, Absalonsen 32, Djemba Djemba 90 + 2)
MOTM Eric Djemba Djemba

Terrible start to there European campaign for Liverpool picking up to sending offs in the two games can't of helped and now if they want to qualify for the next stage they have a real test on there hands will the inexperienced manager Broadhurst be able to cope with this sort of pressure.

Carling Cup 3rd Round

Frederic-Piquionne-006.jpg

West Ham United 2-1 Liverpool (Stanislas 21, Piquionne 45+4, Cardozo 79)
MOTM Junior Stanislas

Shocking early exit for Liverpool at the hands of the hammers fans will surely be dissapointed as this could have been identified as one of the main targets of silverware for the club this season and for the club to go out this early is an underachievement.​

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

is anyone still following this story?

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

United come out on top

El-Manchester-United-le-gano-comodamente-al-West-Ham-y-quedo-en-el-tercer-puesto-de-la-Premier-League-2010-2011.jpg

Manchester United 2-0 Liverpool (Berbatov 8, Vidic 44)
MOTM Nemanja Vidic

Uterrly dominant today way Manchester United The Liverpool side just didn't turn up today and with Dimitar Berbatov opening the scoring early the Reds couldn't fight there way back into the game from that point. Ferguson and Broadhurst exchanged words before the game expressing there hate for one another but Ferhuson has come out with the last laugh this time​

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Liverpool's poor form continues

2881016266_small_20.jpg

Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea (Gerrard 49, Gerrard sent off 63, Ivanovic 17, Drogba 39, Cole sent off 88)
MOTM Branislav Ivanovic

Questions are now starting to come up asking if Broadhurst is really the correct manager for this job and the recent run of results cant be helping with an early exit for the Carling Cup and back to back defeats in the Europa League and Barclays Premier League have really put him under fire and needs to turn it round quickly if he wants to keep his job at Liverpool.​

Ouch. Hopefully you can turn the game around. Try and tweak your defensive tactics.

why don't you post a screenshot of your tactic so I can see

October Update
d360e8ba.jpg

Sunderland 0-1 Liverpool (Torres 75)
MOTM Oscar Cardozo

article-1323397-0BC06275000005DC-826_468x470.jpg

Liverpool 4-0 Birmingham City (Valbuena 15, Bowyer o.g 31, Torres 63, Kuyt 81)
MOTM Fernando Torres

5155596074_aa45c29737_o.jpg

Blackpool 0-2 Liverpool (Meireles 29, Kuyt 90+2)
MOTM Fernando Torres

After a terrible start to the Month in the League Liverpool have turned it around with 3 straight wins at the end of the month to leave them in 5th place in the league jus 5pts off top spot. Torres returning from injury has really helped Broadhurst as he has scored in all 3 games since returning and now with a fully fit squad Liverpool will look to push on.

Europa League

napoli-wolfsburg2.jpg

Napoli 2-1 Liverpool (Johnson o.g 24, Cavani 35, Gerrard 20)
MOTM Steven Gerrard

3 losses out of 3 in the europa league leaves Liverpool in a bad situation and looking likely not to qualify for the knockout stages which leaves Manager Broadhurst under immense pressure.​

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

why don't you post a screenshot of your tactic so I can see

tactics.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:44 PM ----------

should i continue with this story no one seems to follow anymore?

Last edited:
"Keep on with it and they will follow"

is it a good layout tho mate and a good story ?

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Real Fighting Spirit

5a1b2e9edc8993ba991c0f561262_grande.jpg

Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal (Jovanovic 29, Gerrard 75,Nasri 8, Chamakh 17)
MOTM Samir Nasri

Liverpool today kept up there recent unbeaten form with a great comeback from 2 goals down in this entertaining game when Liverpool went down 2-0 at the hands of a team like Arsenal. I don't think anyone thought that the Reds would have any chance of earning anything from the game but they got themselves back in with a shout soon after Arsenal got there second and when Steven Gerrard got the equaliser Liverpool where in full control of the game and some may say they may should have even won it but im sure no one will complain with the final outcome.​

gripped by this story. keep going, would be a miracle if you could turn it around in the Europa.

what are the team instructions? one thing i notice is if you have 2 strikers then u should have one support and one attacking. maybe have torres attack while cardozo support.

good layout. in europe try playing a more compact formation. Maybe bring cole into a CAM role

good story so far mate, hope you do well & that's from an Evertonian :) gl in Europe bud.

well you dont hear that everyday cheers everyone for commenting really helping me out

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Liverpool rule Merseyside once again

fernando_torres_999885c.jpg

Liverpool 2-0 Everton (Torres 15,47)
MOTM Fernando Torres

Liverpool today proved that they still have the upper hand when it comes to there Merseyside rivals Everton with clinical finishing from there star striker Fernando Torres. Manager Broadhurst was really under fire last month for some bad form but this win shows he has really turned it around after the game he spoke to the media and said. "It's a brilliant feeling to get one over on our fierce rivals especially in my first experience of the derby as Manager of the team. It is an even better feeling being a Liverpool supporter myself to get a brilliant win against Everton. And with concerns to my job i can only say yes i did hear reports that i was under pressure to turn it around or i would be given the boot and it's hats off to the players they have made sure that for now atleast i will remain here, which i hope to continue doing for many years from now."​

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

November Update

liverpool-vs-stoke-3.jpg

Liverpool 2-0 Stoke City (Torres 11, Gerrard 22)
MOTM Steven Gerrard

david-ngog-liverpool-2010.jpg

Aston Villa 1-2 Liverpool (Dunne 81, Jovanovic 51, Ngog 90)
MOTM Milan Jovanovic

98513925_display_image.jpg

Botlon Wanderers 1-0 Liverpool (Elmander 29)
MOTM Johan Elmander

table2.jpg

A good month for Liverpool with 3 wins 1 loss and 1 draw taking them to 3rd place in the League heading towards the half way stage Broadhurst has shown he really does have the qualities to take this club forward.

Europa League

Liverpool 0-0 Napoli
MOTM Philippe Mexes

Liverpool are still in awfully bad form in Europe. With only 1 point coming from the four games they have played even though it is still just mathematically possible for them to scrape threw it really would be a miracle.​

Good Luck with Europe it's going to be a mircale if you get through

can anyone suggest anyone to bring in in the january transfers maybe a good left back and left mid

left back-if you want fairly cheap but good going forward- coentrao (sp) from Benfica is a decent buy. good stats but is not rated that highly.
Left mid- i like michel bastos from lyon. top player.
or elia for HSV

How much cash do you have. If you have enough you could try Gareth Bale