Will you carry on playing?

Has your FM 2010 relationship expired?

• Total voters

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
football-manager-2010-box-artwork.jpg

I was just wandering what you guys were going to do?

When Football Manager 2011 comes out, will you kick 2010 in to touch completeley or will you carry on playing it.

I for one will carry on with FM 10 due to prolonging my West Ham story.

Let us know what you think

Much Love

Dan

Same, I will not go back to FM10, unless FM11 is either completely ****, or it spontaneously combusts

already uninstalled my fm2010 and deleted my saves

I've stopped playing FM10 already. Too many uni assignments. Luckily they are all due before the 5th :D

Since I downloaded the demo of FM11 I have not touched the previous version.

I'll convert which is a shame really as I have 10 cm/fm that I don't play anymore.

Im still playing FM10. Enjoying a Blyth Spartans career now approaching the end of the season

As for the poll question, I still love FM10, but sadly, FM11 Demo is sooo much better :)

I have not even played on the demo yet :)

I will be continueing to play fm10 as I currently have a leeds save and a Stevenage save im enjoying alot and I wanna get real far on both :)

i'm still playing it but when fm 11 comes out i'll burn fm 10 or sell it if there is any poor person who wants it

If I uninstall FM10, and then I install it again in like a years time, will my saves from today still be there?

i will be playing fm10 to fm11 then i uninstall it of topic how do you uninstall games of steam

I uninstalled it a month early as I was fairly bored of it. Now, I just want to play FM as much as possible. :p

But no, not going back to FM10.