Will you carry on playing?

Has your FM 2010 relationship expired?

• Total voters
i will be playing fm10 to fm11 then i uninstall it of topic how do you uninstall games of steam

go to your steam library and right click the game you want to uninstall and choose 'delete local content'

Downloaded the demo played it uninstall it gone back to fm10 , waiting for the full game to be released

Gonna stick with FM 10, got a great career going and going to stick with it until FM 2012 probably, the demo hasn't impressed me enough to warrant spending £30 on a new game to be honest (Also in final year of uni and getting into a new career would take up too much time, though I would still have bought FM 11 if the demo had really blown me away.)

I won't. Wasn't the biggest fan of 10 as it is, and 11 beats it on all aspects for me.

when i get 11 i will never look at 10 again

whats the point?

Its like playing fifa 10 when you have fifa 11 !!

Fm10 was easily better than 09,
If the game gets any better with 11 I shall make gentle love to it:)

I will not be going back to fm 2010. The other night I puked up violently and I recall fm 2010 being the last game I played before I puked. Ever since I have developed a deep hatred for it.

I was, but after I saw this topic I think I'm going to look through my old saves. :p

I missed my previous save so went back playing FM10 untill I buy FM11 I think I'll quit probably play both at the same time.