Willian -Shakhtar The Brazillian Messi

i am playing him AMC in my real madrid save , he was an emergency player as ozil and kaka are out for months , he isnt playin very well tho , i have him advanced playmaker attack .... is this the best role for him ??

i am playing him AMC in my real madrid save , he was an emergency player as ozil and kaka are out for months , he isnt playin very well tho , i have him advanced playmaker attack .... is this the best role for him ??
Ehm, AMC isn't his best position. So if you could place someone else as AMC, he could play AMR or AML.

IMO AMC is his best position, in Attacking mid-Attack duty! ;) He plays really well for me, rotating with Giggs, Douglas Costa and with Ashley Young. :)

I haven't compared his stats from last year but somehow he is a lot better........bought him 2nd season for Bayern and he's been my best player. 7 goals and 8 assists through 12 games. Definitely performs just as well in any spot across the line. I think if you use him at AMC your best bet is as inside forward/support, if that works with your formation. Lets him dribble a lot and shoot a lot, both of which he's really good at.

Nice, how are you playing him?
AML inside forward mate with attack duty. He really tear teams apart! :p

IMO AMC is his best position, in Attacking mid-Attack duty! ;) He plays really well for me, rotating with Giggs, Douglas Costa and with Ashley Young. :)
Exactly like this guy suggested. He will do a good job on A. Playmaker but that will not utilise his true strength which is speed and dribbling. Set him as attacking mid role instead with run from deep often so he will run at the defence more. Btw why don't you test him on the left mate? He'll get more space to run at the wing, cutting inside from the left with great effect!

I haven't compared his stats from last year but somehow he is a lot better........bought him 2nd season for Bayern and he's been my best player. 7 goals and 8 assists through 12 games. Definitely performs just as well in any spot across the line. I think if you use him at AMC your best bet is as inside forward/support, if that works with your formation. Lets him dribble a lot and shoot a lot, both of which he's really good at.
I think his attributes don't change from last year (CMIIW though) but yeah he is good at anywhere. Inside forward on the left, attacking midfield on the center and winger on right;)

he has improved potential over last year and yeah he is my most favourite player in fm 12 together with douglas costa both so good and cheap

I bought him for man utd. now he owned the left flank. He play every match. fitness also good. lots of assists. Fine match winning abilities. Now most important player.

i am in january 2012 how much will i be able to sign him for i wont be able to play fm for a few days so cant check via scout report so a value would help!!

thanks!

I think he is very similar to Douglas Costa and Alex Teixeira. They are very versatile players and can rip an entire team apart. I haven't played yet with Willian but the other two were amazing, so if he is even better than I will love him

I think he is very similar to Douglas Costa and Alex Teixeira. They are very versatile players and can rip an entire team apart. I haven't played yet with Willian but the other two were amazing, so if he is even better than I will love him
Agree mate. In my 2nd season with Spurs I just signed Costa for 18M. Willian on the left and Costa on the right should be scary for most full backs, although Costa sometimes waste lots of long shot! Teixeira looks amazing too, wonder how much does he cost?

i need help on willian
i have bought him for liverpool in first season for 7.5 mil pounds
earlier in d season
he was great
7 app...5 goals ...6 assists
going to the byline..crossing...was doing so well
but now.....
every time he gets d ball
just take it past defenders
shoots wide
wasting soo much chances
plss help

i need help on willian
i have bought him for liverpool in first season for 7.5 mil pounds
earlier in d season
he was great
7 app...5 goals ...6 assists
going to the byline..crossing...was doing so well
but now.....
every time he gets d ball
just take it past defenders
shoots wide
wasting soo much chances
plss help

Focus his training on compsure / finishing and teach him to place shots. Or ask him to pass rather than shoot :)

Played Willian for many years as a striker in Shakhtar, he ends up becoming one of the best players in Europe.

At the end of 7 years, he had played ~250 games and scored 150 for Shakhtar. Porto purchased him for 22.5 m USD

I bought him on my spurs save for 7.5 million, it took him a few games to get used to my style of play, i had him in a advanced playmaker role behind hulk from porto. Now he has settled in, he is ripping other teams apart, not only in the EPL but in europe and fa cup games.

So ive found he works well with hulk.

Well he has a sensational 1st season in Spurs by scoring 25 and assisting 24 in 41 (all competition), but now in 2nd season he's strucked twice by 3 and 4 months injuries. Only 5 goals and 7 assists in 14 games :( .Shame his agility and balance both dropped by 1 point but he has increased is creativity, composure and off the ball. Can't wait for 3rd season!