Willsters New Tactic (Great Results)

thanks could you pm me the link again had to turn off the pop up blocker

no worries sorted it thanks again mate

Last edited:
Willster, I like the look of this tactic, lot of people seem to be having success with it with the big teams, I'm going to see how it goes with a smaller team and will report back. Can you tell me where you got your skin from cos it looks wicked?

Cheers.

Willster, I like the look of this tactic, lot of people seem to be having success with it with the big teams, I'm going to see how it goes with a smaller team and will report back. Can you tell me where you got your skin from cos it looks wicked?

Cheers.

It's the Steklo skin I think which you can get from HERE.

No worries mate, though there's always room for improvement!

Willster

can the picture of a person be bigger than 140 by 180

what about putting myself in as a plyer and using the right picture size

Dont know about putting yourself in as a player. I wouldnt have a clue about how to do that. Maybe ask Sean or one of the other guys.

Willster

er... how can you win a championship with 83 pts? In the spanish championship you need at least 93 is it always like that?

this may sound VERY dumb, but how did you get the real badges and real premiership?

Going to use it with my Birmingham City team as my cousin tryed this tactic and has had great results i will tell you how i do, my next game is a hard test agains title contenders, Sheffield Utd. :D

Matt

Thanks for the post Willster I'm about to start up a Liverpool game with it. Hmm... what to do with Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, AND Mascherano with 1 centre mid spot :s

Mascherano and Alonso holding midfielders, Gerrard to play CM and help the forwards.

Willster

I use this tactic for my Liverpool team and play Masch and Fazio as the DM and Gerrard as the CM, Alonso is poor on my version, also get Balotelli for the LW position, gets goals for fun.

Nearing the end of my first season with this tactic and 2nd at mo but 10 points behind Man Utd, my team had a slump over Xmas through injuries to Torres and Aguero forgetting where the goal was so think league is beyond me, but through to 2nd knockout round of CL and play very well in that so fingers crossed.