Win for all 4-2-4 Brazil/Real 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter kaanoo29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 26K
K

kaanoo29

Hi everybody, here's my new tactic, it looks great for people who love total football

Straight to the point, this tactic don't have a main striker or player maker. In the match, every one can score ( not the GK :D) and every one can assist. When the team have ball, 4 or even 6 player go foward for goal. " When you score 2 goals, we make 5", so , this tac is not for the one who loves defend.

Requirement of player's ability

You''ll need many player for rotation (i used kaka, cr7,benzema, higuan for ST, and kaka,di maria, ozil, marcelo, coentrao for AML) , it"ll make the team more
Every position: pace, stamina, Acceleration
MC: Strong and Smart ( i use alonso and khedira/fellani)
ST: Compose, pace, finish, Off the ball good, really good poacher (at first i used cr7 but higuan and benzema is better for this position, some time, i used kaka ^^)
AMR/L: Creativity, Passing, Flair, Crossing (this is depent on you, when you use like marcelo/coentrao, they'll like to stick the flank and cross, or ozil/di maria'll like to play through balls) this position depend on your opponents

Match Preparation: High / Teamwork

D. Opposition Instructions: Ask Assistant

Change the strategy to "attacking" at the first of the match, then change to " overload" depend on the match or if you meet really strong team like Barca or you can't score

Link tactic:
Mr D' Win for all (R. Madrid, Feb 2012).tac

Picture:
you can see even cr7, benzema or higuan can assist, or coentrao, ozil or kaka can score ( my team have 17 player scored) and this tac don't used bug corner

good luck and enjoy. I used this tactic for a really strong team like Real, so if you try with other clubs, i'd like to hear you results

View attachment 205686View attachment 205687View attachment 205688View attachment 205689View attachment 205690View attachment 205691View attachment 205692View attachment 205693View attachment 205694View attachment 205695View attachment 205696View attachment 205697View attachment 205698View attachment 205699View attachment 205700View attachment 205701View attachment 205702View attachment 205703View attachment 205704View attachment 205705View attachment 205706

-------------------------

New version, better defend:
ok, i made this new version because many people said that ver.1 had made bad defend, and i think this may work with weaker team ^^

Link tactic:

Mr D' Win for all v 2.0(Man Utd, sep 2011).tac

ok, i've try this version with man United and i relized that player like Nani always try to run and shoot and doesn't make any killer ball, so when you chose AMRL, chose someone can play throughball often

View attachment 210654View attachment 210655View attachment 210656View attachment 210657View attachment 210658View attachment 210659View attachment 210660View attachment 210661

Last edited:
hi there mister d

this tactic is the best ever ive played - wow - the goal amount scored is blistering - tactical genies you are:)

wow with man utd im scoring 5-10 goals a match - thank you kind sir:)

brilliant ive just won 12-0 at tottenham and they were brushed a side and i had 47 shots and 27 of them on target:) im sunderland
cheers fella first class:) i think this is suitable for any team:)

I'll try it in my new city game, if only to stop you talking to yourself in the thread.

brilliant ive just won 12-0 at tottenham and they were brushed a side and i had 47 shots and 27 of them on target:) im sunderland
Oh right, we are waiting for the screenshot...

ScrenSHOOT ?

As the betterhalf pointed out in the other thread, I don't think this would work with any team, I'll try it with my Paris FC and see the results.

Unless you're Barcelona/Real Madrid/Bayern (The best team in your league) it simply doesn't work. This "you score 2, we'll score 5" may work for the teams mentioned, but I tried it with Liverpool, and lost 3-1 against Birmingham in the FA cup.

Just my input.

Lets just all remember that the OP has never Said that it works with middleteams or underdogs .

Do you think it will works with Marseille ? With Rémy and Yaya Sanogo or M'Baye Niang on attack ? But for the middle i have some problem with the position and their roles...

Lets just all remember that the OP has never Said that it works with middleteams or underdogs .
I'll try it in my new city game, if only to stop you talking to yourself in the thread.
i will try with another team

thanks, exactly. i've tried with real and man city, the results was great but the both team are too strong, really want to hear the result from you ^^

hi kaanoo29,

im playing with spurs and i doing very well with your tactic:) i beat dortmand 6-2 and man utd 4-0 and other
scores well good, i will load my spurs once i finish season:) thanks for such a brilliant tactic:)

evening all, this tactic works very well and does work with medium and top teams:)

the best way to make this tactic is- retain poss - pass ball in to space - hassle opposition - play through the defense - stay on feet:)

oh yes, against top teams get stuck in:) i will put my results on here at the end of season and im spurs:)

before you say this tactic would never be any good with any team, try it out and use the shouts and you will cruise to the top:)

evening all, this tactic works very well and does work with medium and top teams:)

the best way to make this tactic is- retain poss - pass ball in to space - hassle opposition - play through the defense - stay on feet:)

oh yes, against top teams get stuck in:) i will put my results on here at the end of season and im spurs:)

before you say this tactic would never be any good with any team, try it out and use the shouts and you will cruise to the top:)

that's funny, i always use: get ball foward, work to box, hassle opposition, anyway thanks and i love to hear your results

If anyone still has doubs, thyis tactic does work with teams that are not top in their leagues. I decided to give it a try with Borussia Mönchengladbach because I was finding hard to get my team to score. So in the image, the selected games are the ones that I used this tactic, as you can see, only one defeat. I'm 2nd in the league now, Bayern is 1st.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Unless you're Barcelona/Real Madrid/Bayern (The best team in your league) it simply doesn't work. This "you score 2, we'll score 5" may work for the teams mentioned, but I tried it with Liverpool, and lost 3-1 against Birmingham in the FA cup.

Just my input.

I just can't wait to try it with Liverpool. I believe it works.

Just one thing: if you're gonna use this tactic with weaker teams, the match prep should be ALWAYS Defending.

Just played FA cup 4th round replay on my brentford save (2nd season in championship, 1st, 4points clear, 1 game in hand) against luton with my 2nd team. I won 6-1 :) Hopefully my first team will own every opposition! Still need to get fluent in the tactic tho. Cant wait to let my 1st team loose on this one :) thanks for a, so far, good tactic :)

Back