Win for all 4-2-4 Brazil/Real 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter kaanoo29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 26K
Can you post a picture of your starting 11´ with the player you use the most ?:) tnx!

casilas
abeloa-ramos-pepe-marcelo
alonso-khedira(fellani)
cr7-------------------di maria
higuan----benzema
i think i used this team most, but in last season, i used many teams else too

and i left the training for assistant

Dont think they wom 12-0 .Bullshit. same person or his friend whos linking.. haha

So does that mean you put noone in the pm/tm boxes? They are checked and set to None by default when I plugged it.
i ticked playermaker and target man all for STR, it's just a trick to get the ball foward, main assist is AMRL and every one can goal

OK thanks it's working well for me, away not as much as home but I beat my main rival 9-0 home so :)

OK thanks it's working well for me, away not as much as home but I beat my main rival 9-0 home so :)
away didn't work ? can't keep possession or can't make goal? did you use overload or attack
love to see your screenshot

Away games with your tactic don't go very well, just played one away that i barely won 2-1, next game which is playing right now is home with me leading 5-0 at 75 minutes.

Poss. during the bad away game was around 60% total, shots on target were extremly bad, 5 out of 22. Right now I'm not gonna play it away any more but it's good home. My assistant was complaining my team played a bad second half against a relatively weak team so maybe it was my team too.

Last edited:
Away games with your tactic don't go very well, just played one away that i barely won 2-1, next game which is playing right now is home with me leading 5-0 at 75 minutes.

Poss. during the bad away game was around 60% total, shots on target were extremly bad, 5 out of 22. Right now I'm not gonna play it away any more but it's good home. My assistant was complaining my team played a bad second half against a relatively weak team so maybe it was my team too.

so it's because your team, maybe baucause of your pep talk
and maybe you should let your player learn " play one two", " try killer ball" to make them play more through balls

ok, i've tried and i think my new version will work with better defence, link in page 1 ^^

hey i used your tactic as an isperation for my real madrid save and must say nearly every game is a goal fest i use two poachers instead though and ronaldo is immense

huge thanks for this entertaining tactic

hey i used your tactic as an isperation for my real madrid save and must say nearly every game is a goal fest i use two poachers instead though and ronaldo is immense

huge thanks for this entertaining tactic

nice to hear that, but use cr7 as poacher ? even i can't do that ( i prefer good-compose ST like benzema or damiao than cr7)

nice to hear that, but use cr7 as poacher ? even i can't do that ( i prefer good-compose ST like benzema or damiao than cr7)

can understand that but he has had 11 games and 20 goals!!! were benzema has had 5 games 4 goals

Back