Win for all 4-2-4 Brazil/Real 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter kaanoo29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 26K
I'm guessing this would work for Juve but who should I play where?

I'm guessing this would work for Juve but who should I play where?
Juve ? i've never played this team before but you may chose strong WB and fast AMRL, and the right MC is the smart one ( in madrid i use alonso), so maybe this:
buffon
Lichtsteiner ( DR) -chiellini (DL)
krasic (AMR) - vidal(pirlo sub) - machisio - elia

i'm not sure about 2 DC and 2ST, juve's DC may not good enough so u can buy more, and they don't have a good poacher too, try paloschi and sub by toni and del piero

Juve ? i've never played this team before but you may chose strong WB and fast AMRL, and the right MC is the smart one ( in madrid i use alonso), so maybe this:
buffon
Lichtsteiner ( DR) -chiellini (DL)
krasic (AMR) - vidal(pirlo sub) - machisio - elia

i'm not sure about 2 DC and 2ST, juve's DC may not good enough so u can buy more, and they don't have a good poacher too, try paloschi and sub by toni and del piero

Yeah this isn't great for Juventus, they aren't suited to it but as it seems quite good I'll try it after I've made my team better as I'm going to change most of my squad anyway.

When do you put Di Maria and Ronaldo?
maria, main position is AML and he assisted very good ( top assist of my madrid), sometimes he moved to the right because i used coentrao or marcelo on the left
ronaldo set as AMR, top 3 assist my team, sometimes used as a poacher ( when higuan or benzema can't play)

i said this tactic works very well and the results are mental, im still playing spurs and will post on here:) can someone please tell me how i upload tactic, results as i have not done this before:) i just beat arsenal 3-2 me spurs:) emer

thanks bob e-mail [email protected]

Last edited:
i said this tactic works very well and the results are mental, im still playing spurs and will post on here:) can someone please tell me how i upload tactic, results as i have not done this before:) i just beat arsenal 3-2 me spurs:) emer

thanks bob e-mail [email protected]

click "reply", see the "image" button ? click it, then "select files" and chose images from your computer and upload
how can you play spurs with this tac, which strikers do you chose?

thanks kaanoo29

i will upload details after another 10 games:)

and for anyone try this tactic: this's not a 'plug n play' tactic for one who likes to play lazily , you need to watch the match and control your team, so don't go on holiday or leave the game for assistant
(in game i use: get ball foward, work ball into box, hassle opponion)

My assistant is saying there is gap between midfield and attack line how to fix it?

My assistant is saying there is gap between midfield and attack line how to fix it?

ignore it, i made this tac for wing-attack so i need 4 or 5 players in the box for cross ^^) so you''ll need high-speed CD

where do you use CR7 most ?
And do you use Coentrao most on the leftside?

Sorry if it's been answered but I haven't seen it anywhere. What position do you play as playmaker/target man?

Sorry if it's been answered but I haven't seen it anywhere. What position do you play as playmaker/target man?
no, every one can score and assist

have a look at "huge tactics testing", my tactics score most in PRM league, but lose so much goal, this's what i've say in 1st post: if you score 2, we score 5 (oh, too many concerded, 35 goals concerded in 15 games because this test used AI control and doesn't use any shouts or OI, so when anyone use this tac, don't let you assisstant control ^^) )

jQ0Gv.png

Last edited:
Can you post a picture of your starting 11´ with the player you use the most ?:) tnx!

Back