Win the top tier of the big 8 countries

fred123qwe

Reaction score
I am currently undertaking a pretty tough challenge - the aim is to win the top division in the top 8 countries in the game: England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Scotland and Holland.

As an added challenge, I aim to win the Champions League, Europa League, World Cup, European Championships and the Copa America.

I decided that the domestic cups didn't have to be won, since I usually play weaker sides especially in the Carling Cup etc so it could have taken very long to win every single one of those.

Clearly its not an easy challenge since you need to keep building new teams and starting from scratch again but I find it very fun and rewarding as well.

I am currently doing quite well, just finished my 7th season and I have won The Dutch (Ajax), Scottish (Rangers), Italian (Juventus), Spanish (Athletico Madrid) and German (Bayern Munich) leagues. I lost in the European Championship final with Croatia annoyingly but I am now manager of Spain as well so hope to win some international tournaments with them!

So I was just wondering if anyone can do this challenge as well. It is quite a long one but one that I am committed to finishing how ever long it takes me! Here are the screenshots for proof:

View attachment 130866

View attachment 130867

View attachment 130868

View attachment 130869

View attachment 130870

View attachment 130871

View attachment 130872

View attachment 130873

Surely it would be much more interesting if you used teams that were not already very big in that country... Like Ajax, Rangers, Bayern, Athletico and Juventus isn't that big of a challenge.

Russia is actually in the top 8, not Scotland...

Surely it would be much more interesting if you used teams that were not already very big in that country... Like Ajax, Rangers, Bayern, Athletico and Juventus isn't that big of a challenge.

If you think its that easy why dont you do it?

did you start a new game every time you had won a league or did you get offered all them jobs in a single saved game?

Scotland and Holland replaced by Russia and Ukraine. If you base it on the UEFA coefficients.

it is very easy with those teams. the hard part is getting the jobs though.

This ^^

I for one don't generally have the patience to keep going with this kind of challenge but many people on here would have no problem with it ;)

Overall Russia and Belgium are better than Scotland and Holland but they do have team's that are better

Celtic, Ranger, Ajax, PSV, FC Twente

Even though we lost to Zenit we were unlucky in the fact we had to field our second keeper our best striker at the time was suspended and a few other first team player's injured.

But good luck with this hope it goes well for you :)

Last edited:
To be honest, you should have used the UEFA coefficients, but that ain't matter. Stop bickering about the countries used, just watch his progress in the challenge

Zenit, CSKA and Spartak IMO would beat all teams you have named...

But anyway, good luck with this.

Surely Brazil and Argentina are top 8? I'd put those leagues on par with Ligue 1, and definitely better than anything below that: Portugal, Holland, etc.

Doesn't really matter which countries exactly does it? I used the 8 of the biggest countries and the ones that I wanted to play in most. There isn't that much difference in say Holland and Russia, maybe a small amount but not huge.

And yes the difficult part is getting the jobs, I have spent a lot of time unemployed but as soon as a job comes up I usually get it, I built my rep up which allowed me to get bigger clubs. The Juventus victory was a key success as my rep rose hugely after that.

I still believe it is a hard challenge though, if you think you can do it try and give it a go :)

Surely Brazil and Argentina are top 8? I'd put those leagues on par with Ligue 1, and definitely better than anything below that: Portugal, Holland, etc.

I think he was just referring to European leagues mate although he should have made that point clearer.

fred123qwe, how is Liverpool doing mate? Any chance of you getting the job there soon and taking them to the very top?

Im currently doing a similar challenge. But the leagues i loaded were England,Russia,Argentina,Chile,Mexico,U.S.A.,South Korea,Australlia and South Africa.
Started with Sunday league reputation and want to win all domestic leagues and continental competitions.
Looks like a good challenge and good luck with it. :)

Here a real challenge - win the league in 26 different countries. Every team you win with has to be a different letter of the alphabet tho..... Solid challenge

A AaB - Denmark
B Bate - Belarus
C Cluj - Romania
D Dinamo Kiev - Ukraine
E Estudiantes - Argentina
F Flora - Estonia
G Genk - Belgium
etc....