i have been using it but cannot get anything decent going with it For my Liverpool save

Looks to be working even lower down the leagues. I use Burningflames tactic away and the original at home. Seems to work for me anyway...I found it harder to win at home.

League title all done
View attachment 127101

Up again from league 1 and doing pretty good in the Championship..

Forgot to take a screenshot of the league but only lost 5-6 I think and won the league very easy.

View attachment 125560

Last edited:
A really good tactic, congratulations !!
To use a lower-middle-class team, in your opinion which of the three versions would best address?
Thank you

OI to assistant manager,training preseason team cohesion tactics,season attacking movement,little tweak,minimum changes

will try new season with this tweak....wanna ask training on season running? still use team cohesian-att move or balance-att movement?

I have used this tactic couple of seasons and got kind a good results with top5 predicted team, but I write here, because I decided to make some tweaks in attacking positions.
1) Namly, i changed my striker role, because, i dont have any good F9s, I use AF or CF, depends which of my 2 strikers I use, but both of them seem to work very well.
2) Second thing I did was to change AMC to Advanded Playmaker, because having it SS after changing the role of striker didn't make sense. I also didn't have any good SS, so it made more sense.
3)I also didn't have any good roaming midfilders or defensive midfilders, so my DM and MC are both now deep lying playmakers, because i have my players best in this role. DMC set to defend and MC set to support.

In summit, i see my players scoring more coals from the middle and still a lot of goals throgh crosses to back post mainly.

My advise - suit this tactic to your team, little tweaks won't ruin it.

And I use mainly Standard settings, against weaker teams also Attacking or then I havent score before 2nd halftime. In the end of the game, when i am leading, i set to defensive and set to waste time. I also set my fullbacks to defend. I have conceded <5 goals in 4 seasons in laste 15 minutes when leading.

I mainly use Attacking movement for match prep, because this tactic is to score more goals as your opponent.

Is nobody using this tactic now? It is crazy good. Never had back to back to back promotions.