got german pacheco on a free in my first season on loan at hull atm doin ok so far leigh griffiths havent heard of him before shall give him a look

Lucas from Sao Paulo. He is cheap and he is fantastic in all my saves.

Dzsudzsak from PSV plays great as a left winger
scores goals and provides assists for me all the time
always performed for me when i managed liverpool or arsenal

Alexis Sanchez gets the odd one, he's get a couple of assists to boot as well.

Jan Chramosta-Mladá Boleslav,Michael Eneramo-ES Tunis, this best cheap forward !!!

Valencia is a beast for me he is averaging a goal every other game for me as a winger. I usually play Eden Hazard as first choice now as i retrained Hazard as a AMR and he scores and assists just as much but since Hazard is still out for a few weeks with Valencia who has been covering him for the last 3 months or so he is beasting in nearly every game with me at the moment.

pretty much anybody if u play them right, on my everton save bilyaledtinov had 18 goals in 12 starts and 3 sub appearances XD

Ashley Young definately in my villa season he bags a minimum of 15 league goals as well as 15 odd assissts

Pablo Sarabia is one of the few young left wingers with huge potential and the only player worth something in Madrid's youth. They will also let go of him for only around 2mil

Ashley Young definately in my villa season he bags a minimum of 15 league goals as well as 15 odd assissts

This, definitely, Ashley Young is amazing. If you've got the money, splash it on him.

Young and Alexis Sanchez would be my recommendations.