Winning epl with west ham in first season (unbelievable achievement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaney1983

Reaction score
Before the critics post their scathing remarks, i.e. you must have cheated, thats not possible. There is something you must know, i have been playing this game for over 10 years and very knowlegable when it comes to developing players tactic ect.

so sit back and look at my achievement. ( I will be honest and say this is the biggest thing i have achieved, and it was totally un expected)

I developed a tactic which maximised my midfields creativity and energy. At star of season i was given a transfer budget of £10mil, i was also allowed to keep 90% of all transfer income for first transfer window.

as you can see i made my signings, as season went on my % of transfer fees was lowered to 30%. this gave me nothing to reinvest in January. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise as it meant no tweaking could be done and that no unrest developed among my squad.

i was also extremley lucky when it cam to injuries, i only had one major injury and that was to Carlton Cole early in season.

probably the most defining factor was the poor form of the big 6 Man U, Chelsea, Spurs, Man City, Liverpool & Arsenal. these team all performed poorly towards end of season.

i have attached screenshots and the tactic that i used. if you require any more screens then just let me know.

Last edited:
Where is the screenshot of the League Table?

Forgot to post a screenshot of leage table.

here it is:

well done mate, that is a quality achievement. you must be pretty good at tactics and stuff. im horrific at making tactics lol

Upload your tactic on here, so we can all try it out :)

could u post screenie of mats rits and milan baldej please mate ?

I would say that is awesome... But since you beat Ipswich 5-0 i'm afraid I can't :(

Just joking, very nice :D

Someone thinks a lot of themselves.

Well done... ;)

Last edited:
Well done mate - great achievement.
Arsenal have 86 points btw incase anyone is wondering :)

Show me the game status screen , in the game press f12 and post that

A wee update of whats happening in my second season:

Last edited:
Your transfers dont add up mate you spent 25mil you had a budget of 10mil plus less than 9mil from sales.
How?
Even if you got 100% from transfers that wouldnt add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.