Winning epl with west ham in first season (unbelievable achievement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a budget of £10 mil, but i adjusted it throughout the transfer window to 15.5mil after i removed some big earners fo wage bill..

Its funny how trivial some people can become. jealousy works in funny ways.

Not necessarily jealousy mate and it is a great achievement. Although it would be more believable if you provided proof by showing us a screenie of your game status.

it tells people how many times you've saved the game i.e before every match then maybe reloaded after u've lost....

and jealousy? its just a game oO)

oh, i see. ill post that when i get home.

but i dont see how the ammount of saves you made can determine if you cheated at it. cause what if you only play it for an hour a day and say it takes an average of 17-25 hours to do a season depending on how detailed you play it, that will be 17+ saves. and that could be interpreted as cheating.

Your the one who said in your opening post you would send any screen shot that people requested why have a problem with it if you aren't cheating that's all i'm saying , i ain't saying you are I just want proof also print screens of each of your players would help as you could have edited all there stats easily, when i won league with derby in my third season , i print screened every single player in my squad , along with game status and finances and results .

just out of interest what is the average save rate in a season for people just looked at mine and it has been saved 35 times and im just starting my 4th season is that high or low or what?

i had a budget of £10 mil, but i adjusted it throughout the transfer window to 15.5mil after i removed some big earners fo wage bill..

Its funny how trivial some people can become. jealousy works in funny ways.
when the numbers dont add up im right to be suspicious.

why are you so reluctant to post a screen game status

mate you just added some screen 42 minutes ago, so you just left your house to go to fmbase on your phone that is perfectly normal.oO)

Last edited:
GZA-OB1, you must have alot of spare time on your hands. printing all your players screens.

sorry bud but i dont feel the need to prove myself to everyone, im not as insecure as yourself. Suppose GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS AND CHELSEA CHAMPIONS must be a tough one to take....hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

we are the people. lol. another unemployed celtic supporter with too much time on your hands. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I've saved mine 48 times , and I'm at about my 201st game for the club . I have rolling save on paranoid about the game crashing had a lot of that in fm2009 , save games corrupting .

Actually Kaney i work from home m8 , and rangers and Chelsea winning the league doesn't really make me angry tbh , cause there is always next year , and the league was over for celtic weeks ago , lol so the fact your acting like that has proved all i need to know , thanks ignore list as i aint looking for arguements , and i wont be back on the thread. Gl on your game m8

Last edited:
haha point proved you should prob close this thread now. obvious cheating!!!

Mate, maybe you shouldn't have a go at the people who you're asking to download a tactic that you made.

Sort out your act.

On my longest running save I've played 10 days 15 hours. Am just into my 8th season. I play FM for 2-3 hours some nights depend on what I have going on. But I've saved 211 times, which is a save every 1.2 hours.​

It took me til my 7th season to win the SPL with Aberdeen after 2 1/2 seasons at East Striling.

This guy is a saddo. Why would you bother cheating on a game - especially a single player game XD

This guy is a saddo. Why would you bother cheating on a game - especially a single player game XD

my thoughts exactly!!!

off topic did anyone see live at the apollo last night when the guy was talking about fm XD

Yeah leedsfan86. It was Jason Manford it was on a while back, but yeah I've seen it. Let me guess you were playing FM at that time? I was when I first heard it.

I think he was trying to promote his tactic

Kevymatts : I always hit my screen when i see your avatar it gets me every time XD

Status
Not open for further replies.