Nice work Danny boy! Can't wait for this too get underway!

Nice Danny if it wasn't for you i think i might of been the Captain of San Marino even no captain been chosen yet you have 17 influence compared to my 16 vice captain good enough for me LOL. Stats are good for Goalkeeper anyway good luck guys and thanks danny for all you're effort you have put in.

Big Strong Creative CM - wanted by 8 clubs. I think I am the capture of the San Marino team :D

Love it Danny, Thanks again for doing this. I'm very excited to see the progress!!!

Last edited:
Manchester United, Sporting Lisbon and Benfica are 3 of the clubs some of the players have gone to... Transfers coming shortly.

****, such strong squads! San Marino, let's show 'em what we're made of.

Danny, great job. I raise my hat for you. I don't wear it right now, but I pretend I do.

^ Bet you look like a right **** lifting a pretend hat! lol V or as much as this **** looks tipping a giant hat...

hat01_430xx_190208.jpg

Alright Danny lets go - I'm hoping I moved to Lisbon cuz that means sun and girls!

Transfers Summer 2011:

FAROES:
M. Brown - Manchester United
A. Dahnert - Belenenses
B. Court - Sporting Lisbon
C. Smith - Sandefjord
A. Marshall - Benfica
C. Gibley - Sandefjord
C. Mason - Beleneneses
K. Valderrama - Nacional
Unattached - C. Nikolajsen

LIECHTENSTEIN:
N. Jameson - Rio Ave
R. Rankin - Portimonense
W. Von White - Maritimo
R. Raar - Porto
A. Burns - Portimonense
D. Slater - Maritimo
N. Whiting - Braga
Unattached - J. King

SAN MARINO:
D. Newton - Leiria
A. Pizzelini - Leiria
S. Holland - Sp. Covilha
A. Del Costa Rica - Rio Ave
S. Murphy - Maritimo
O. Houghton - Benfica
D. Faulkner - Vit. Guimaraes
A. Severin - Santa Clara
Y. Johnson - Santa Clara
J. Thorpe - Nacional
N. Phipps - Vit. Setubal
"Roo" - Sporting Lisbon
N. Walker - P. Ferreira
J. Powell - Maritimo
Unattached - D. Graham, T. James

my stats look great for a 14 year old and future captain of national team

I'm hoping for Liverpool, but I don't want my house robbed or to be punched by Steven Gerrard.

^ Bet you look like a right **** lifting a pretend hat! lol V or as much as this **** looks tipping a giant hat...

hat01_430xx_190208.jpg
I always look like a ****. ;)

Oi, Dannyboy! Leiria it is! We shall dominate the wings and run past the opponents like they are 1 legged chickens!

Pretty much... never seen it before.

Doubt it will last though, most will probs move away in Jan as even at 14 we're playing 1st XI football.

Weird, but not a problem I guess, maybe we'll get to see some of the players coming head to head to see who is the best schoolboy.

Can't believe one guy get's United and the rest of get Portugal though lol.

Theres still a chance for me to move to Barcelona!!