Nacional (from Urugauy i assume) not to bad, hope to move quick to a bigger league

@17IDanny - Will you let us know when us unattached people get signed. You updating again toight?

@17IDanny - Will you let us know when us unattached people get signed. You updating again toight?

Will do, and most likely. Simming on laptop so it will take a while but I'd say I'd be able to do at least 1 update a day.

I'll check now for any unattached signings.

:D Sporting Lisbon good team. Hope I end up at Everton at some stage.

No new signings, however:

Danny Newton becomes new San Marino U21 captain, with David Graham as his vice-captain.

Nathan Whiting is the Liechtenstein U21 captain, with Nicholas Jameson as his VC.

Kenrry Valderrama is the Faroes U21 captain, with Connor Smith as the VC.

**** I'm going to waste away unemployed. I'll have to move to England!

I can see me and Axel Witsel tearing the Portugese league apart XD

No new signings, however:

Danny Newton becomes new San Marino U21 captain, with David Graham as his vice-captain.

Nathan Whiting is the Liechtenstein U21 captain, with Nicholas Jameson as his VC.

Kenrry Valderrama is the Faroes U21 captain, with Connor Smith as the VC.

Seems you've fixed the game so that you are the most successful out us all eh danny? Such a cheat :p

Yeah... right :p

If it makes you feel any better I can't afford RTE so that's ruled out :p

Haha - ok ok, I believe you. I'm glad i signed for a Portuguese team though - should be able to pick up Latin fever while I'm down there maybe my creativity and flair will increase due to all the salsa dancing I'll be doing.

Reaching January 2012 now. Update with transfers and mid season screenshots will be up within the hour :)

One signing in particular has caught the headlines with a move to a top Euro club. Find out who it is in the upcoming update :)