I think Andy Smith looks like the best prospect, but every look like they could turn out decent

Who starts off the best? To me it looks like Andy Smith and Trale Ranhu. Hopefully my hard working attributes should pull me through.

AUGUST TRANSFERS

Player Name
Club (To)
Value (£/mil)
Andy Smith
Sunderland
Connor Cannonikov
Sunderland
Danny Newton
Derby
Friedrich Sindelar
-
-
Greg
Juventus
Joe Miller
Valencia
Joseph Southern
Chelsea
Josh Mullen
Arsenal
Junior
Liverpool
Mark Dean
Birmingham
Muhammad Agin
Chelsea
Nick Phipps
Aston Villa
Nyeh
Tottenham
Pavel
Wolves
Pow Min Lee Lee Jnr
Bolton
Trale Ranhu
-
-
Your Mom
Hannover

Very happy with my club. Aston Villa have a great academy so should be able to develop well :). I'm also valued pretty high

Hmm....Valencia.....not sure will become decent...oh well at least better that some of you guys.

Note: All players are currently in the club's U18 team

PS Joseph scored 6 goals in 6 games representing the U18 / friendly.

Going from the clubs that were showing a major interest Juve were by far the best one, glad I went there and not leeds.

Derby County. As a GK I ALWAYS end up there to start with. :L

16 FK Taking too. Next Rogerio Ceni :p

WM NEWS
29/1, Football Manager 2011 - Young Finnish striker Trale Ranhu has attended a press conference in Helsinki telling that he will be retiring from football.
Due to no club offering a contract for him and himself being a free agent, he said that it's time to move on and retire. He also said that he wanted to have more time on his studies and his family. Ranhu, aged 14, should be one of the youngest players to retire in the world of football.
Ranhu, aged 14 is a hot prospect but wasn't picked up by any clubs. "What a wasted talent" said Ranhu's manager. Despite the lost of such a great prospect, the football world still contains many other future legends.
On the other hand, young Austrian striker, Friedrich Sindelar, was given a contract to FC Bayern Munich. He was glad to have a move there. Bayern Munich said the he was a promising forward so they decided to sign him.
View attachment 187307

Last edited:
Hannover....should develop well there i think and get some game time!

Wouldnt wanna be the guy finding out about his player already retiring

I am the best ! come on Joseph lets get firing and show Torres how to score !

Hmm not going to update after the next transfer window as nothing much happening.
Hot news are:
Joseph Southern
- Top Goalscorer of U18 Group 4 (18), Most MoM (5), Best avg rating (7.62) << All beating the records
- 3 main team appearances (scored 2) [most main team apps among all]
- Top Goalscorer of U18 Cup (8)
- Won U18 Group 4

Muhammad Agin
- Top assist (8)

Connor Cannonikov
- Top Goalscorer U18 Group 5 (17)
- Won U18 Group 5

Currently best wonderkid is Joseph Southern. Congratz l3east.

Gtg sleepzzzzz. Cya Tomorrow.

Hmm not going to update after the next transfer window as nothing much happening.
Hot news are:
Joseph Southern
- Top Goalscorer of U18 Group 4 (18), Most MoM (5), Best avg rating (7.62) << All beating the records
- 3 main team appearances (scored 2) [most main team apps among all]
- Top Goalscorer of U18 Cup (8)
- Won U18 Group 4

Muhammad Agin
- Top assist (8)

Connor Cannonikov
- Top Goalscorer U18 Group 5 (17)
- Won U18 Group 5

Currently best wonderkid is Joseph Southern. Congratz l3east.

Gtg sleepzzzzz. Cya Tomorrow.

Will tomorrow be today in your time :L ?

And i am a striker IRl so i know my stuff ;)

EDIT: Scored more than Torres IRl (K)

Last edited:
Fantastic, brilliant, so many superlatives...:/ Retired.

Wow second time at Sunderland! And can't believe everyone saying i'm looking the best prospect! (H) pressure! ;)