Woop Birmingham.
At least I haven't gone to Spurs like I did in the last one.
Despite me being an Arsenal fan.

Yeah, well im at spurs and im a Future Faroe Island,SanMarinoianish LEGEND...Winning.

ill bet everyone that i become the best half scottish half lithuanian striker off all time

ill bet everyone that i become the best half scottish half lithuanian striker off all time

I bet everyone that I become the best part Portuguese, part English and part Italian Goalkeeper there will EVER be :p

An ill be the best midget half Eygptian half German striker of all time

I'll bet that you guys will falter. When i use FMRTE!!

2nd Season August small update
Everyone is still playing for their U18 teams and nobody changed clubs.

End of 2nd Season Update
Will upload screenshots next season as it takes me like 45 mins to upload all of the screenshot.

Joseph Southern
-1 youth caps
-Valued £6mil now
-Top scorer U18 cup (10)
-U18 cup winners

Nick Phipps
- 3 youth caps
-U18 Group 1 Winners

Pow Min Lee Lee Jnr
-2 youth caps / 1 youth goal
-Top scorer U18 Group 6 (14)
-Bolton regelated

Connor Cannonikov
-2 youth caps / 1 youth goal
-Top scorer U18 Group 5 (36)
-U18 Group 5 winners

Pavel
-7 youth caps / 1 youth goal
-Romania U19's captain

Greg
-2 youth caps

Josh Mullen
-4 youth caps / 4 youth goals
-Could be the next Ally McCoist
-U18 Group 4 winners

Andy Smith
-Touted as the next Ledly King
-U18 Group 5 winners

Junior
-2 youth caps

Mark Dean
-1 youth cap
-Birmingham regelated

Friedrich Sindelar
-Nothing special

Muhammad Agin
-Similar type of player to Ramires
-U18 cup winners

Nyeh
-7 youth caps / 2 youth goals

Joe Miller
-Spanish U19 Group 1 winners

Your Mom
-17 youth caps/12 youth goals
-Receiving major interests from Arsenal
-Top scorer German U19 Group 2 (13)

Danny Newton
-Could be the next Marco Amelia
-Derby regelated from Championship

Trale Ranhu
-Retired

New Regens Joining in the race

View attachment 187597View attachment 187598View attachment 187599View attachment 187600

********Man City bid £2mil on Mark Dean and withdrew the bid.

Last edited:
Winter Updates

WM News
1/2, Football Manager - The winter transfer window is now over and none of our prospects changed club. In 31st December, West Ham made a bid of £450k for Derby young goalkeeper, Danny Newton. The offer was accepted a day later but was rejected by Newton's agent Mateo Belotti. The first second Newton knew this happened, he attended a press conference scolding his agent for not accepting West Ham's offer. He said that not accepting the offer was insulting for a club like West Ham.
In 10th of January, Italy's powerhouse, AC Milan made a bid worth £1.2million on Birmingham's Mark Dean but the offer was later withdrawn by AC Milan. Man City, FC Bayern, Benfica and Arsenal soon also made a bid on Mark. All the other offers were turned down and only Benfica's offer was accepted which is a budget of £1.6million. Mark turned down the chance of moving to Benfica and accepted Birmingham's contract offer. Meanwhile, Man Utd made a bid of £6million on young Egyptian Striker, Your Mom. The offer was accepted by Hannover. However, Your Mom accepted Hannover's given contract over Man Utd's.

When are we going to see screenshots of ourselves mate? Enjoying this so far!

glad Your Mom stayed at Hannover, its too soon to move to man Utd

Lol, I am the U19 Romania captain and even banged one goal. (H)

Mark Dean
-Birmingham regelated

********Man City bid £2mil on Mark Dean and withdrew the bid.

Winter Update
In 10th of January, Italy's powerhouse, AC Milan made a bid worth £1.2million on Birmingham's Mark Dean but the offer was later withdrawn by AC Milan. Man City, FC Bayern, Benfica and Arsenal soon also made a bid on Mark. All the other offers were turned down and only Benfica's offer was accepted which is a budget of £1.6million. Mark turned down the chance of moving to Benfica and accepted Birmingham's contract offer.

Yep, my player is officially mad.

So far in the two BaPs I have entered my player has moved to two teams I do not like.
First spurs
and now Birmingham