Goals scored 174!

This is a tweaked tactic of GOODBYE by Roggiotis as a 343.

just this a go, tweaked a little bit (defensively was wide open). seems to have settled into a more solild attacking thread.

* work ball into box & retain

The interchange in the front 3 is great. Doesnt half eat the players energy though.

Last edited:
just this a go, tweaked a little bit (defensively was wide open). seems to have settled into a more solild attacking thread.

The interchange in the front 3 is great. Doesnt half eat the players energy though.

What changes?

I am going into a new season on my Celtic save and need something for a home tactic

Ah right thought you said you changed things defensively.

My bad.

that seemed to tight it up, they were losing 2nd balls all over the park. Its only the first game i played with it though. i was getting smashed 1st half. won 5-1 in the end ,but was only a cup game against a lower league team. (1 div down)

Tested with Arsenal 106PT no OIs .23230

Just plugged this version into my long term journeywoman save and wow. Took over Chelsea halfway through the season last year, was using your 4231 NARROW formation but fancied a change going into the new season. Couldn't beat United at all last year(they've won the league 5 years in a row-team is stacked with quality) and we just beat them 4-0 in the Community Shield. Early days obviously but looks great and they didnt get a look in at all.

that seemed to tight it up, they were losing 2nd balls all over the park. Its only the first game i played with it though. i was getting smashed 1st half. won 5-1 in the end ,but was only a cup game against a lower league team. (1 div down)

any success with this tweak?

Hey guys, probably missed the bus here...
I'm still using FM17 (don't play enough anymore to make FM18 worthwhile).

Is this still be used? working?

"hello! is anybody out there?!"

Tactic's been swimming along nicely... but suddenly, I've hit a massive issue with defending corners... after a 6 match win streak, I lost to 16th place Sunderland with my Bournemouth side... and in a network game, I conceded 3 goals all from corners... Limited sample size I know, but these are 2/3 games I've played on both saves.