Been using goodbye3430 with 1860 Munchen (2nd season), but thought I'd try this for a bit.. changed mid season so wasn't really expecting much as the tactic was far from Fluid. But I won 5-1 away to Freiburg and 2-1 at home vs RBL.

Then we played Bayern away and I was expecting a hammering, considering their team is about 50 avg ability above us. But we actually managed a 0-0 draw, and it wasn't even lucky.

View attachment 93728

Looks very promising.

edit* Lost 4 out of 5 following this, but I'm gonna put that down to the tactic not being fluid. It's stupid to throw it in mid-season like this. So I'm going back go goodbye for this save, but will definitely keep an eye on this and try it later (won't have much time the next week though.)

Last edited:
WOF 3421
or WOF 3412 was the original tactic on which others are based.
or GOODBYE 3421

In Mr Ls test league WOF 3430 is 2nd but nowhere near as good as GOODBYE 3430 in the underdog test. The WOF is probably more suited to better teams.

GOODBYE With SS AM SS?

Sounds about right. goodbye3430 was brilliant for me as a huge underdog (Lions) at least. Although I thought it was pretty brilliant with Man Utd as well, but I had world class players in every position then, so even a standard tactic would probably do well. Will try one of the WOFs with Man Utd (or some other biggun) when I have the time. Probably closer to the weekend.

Used to play with Chinese strikerless.

After 1st promotion been struggle a bit. Then used this one in 2nd half of season. Media expectation 20th, got 3rd at the end and winning promotion Playoff so now my aachen team in 2.Liga in Germany.

The 3 attackers don't score a lot, maybe someone can provide tips on attributes needed for SS roles.

Wow!!! Amazing!!! This is the first time that a Knap tactic has worked for me. I think the key is in the defensive solidity, because all the tactics I've tried from Knap, are good offensively, but very weak defensively with middle teams.

View attachment 93537View attachment 93536View attachment 93535

First season (with other tactic, horrible!) - 0 titles
Second season (with Knap tactic) - 0 titles, but second place, fighting the title until the final days, with Leicester!
Third season (with Knap tactic) - 2 titles, amazing, I still don't believe it!

View attachment 93534

My team A

View attachment 93533

The finals...
View attachment 93532View attachment 93531

Last games
View attachment 93530

In the PL it is difficult to win many games (City, United, Chelsea and Arsenal spend more than 200M in signings every year, and with my team, it's impossible), but in qualifying games works better!.... Again I have enjoyed Football Manager, thanks Knap!

another good tactic from knap played sme matches with milan so far so good

This game is really funny, it's not about tactics 17 is broken.. Really.. After this form period everything is good. Morale,condition,form but I lost Swansea 4-0. LOL really just LOL.

View attachment 93436

For me this is by far the best tactic this year, I use it on counter for those hard away games! My only thing is that I wish I would get the same results with a striker but I guess strikerless is indeed the way to go this year. Knap thank you so much for your effort you have been giving towards this community for the past few years :)

View attachment 91050

above result is Hertha BSC vs Bayern, first season with mostly default squad. 1-3 victory is crazy!

Last edited:
i tried lots of tactic. demov15, chinese, goodbye...
but [h=2]WOF 3430 Knap FM17.3.1 is the BEST!!![/h]

i play with the tactic too - very good results

try this one with counter mentality, pure madness(6)