Wolverhampton v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 109
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are looking past what a good result this is for Wolves of I'm honest, enough of the Liverpool rubbish, so boring, stop comparing United and Liverpool and talking about the rants, happens every time after a game.

Dear bigal.

My very first post. was saying good bye to Rafa After TODAYS RESULT i said some nice things, like we never forgot you. and thank him for the rant. TONGUE IN CHEEK. lee took it seriuosly then mentioned 2 off fergusons rants.

I then responded very TONGUE IN CHEEK AGAIN. by saying another rant, the word FACT was used muliple times. i then said it isnt talk about tht often but you should all know it. all very TONGUE IN CHEEK. lee then started talking about how the rant was right and how the officials where to blame.
so how i started this i will never know. Becuase again something i said was taken to seruiosly or because you wanted an excuse

None of this makes sense? You clearly hate Liverpool and anything associated with it so why don't you keep your opinions to yourself?

He never said we were in a blip he said when we lose or draw fans get on Liverpools back more than they would get on United, Chelsea or Arsenals backs, whereas when another major team such as United get a bad result it is just a blip, take the Leeds game for example.
because it is usually a blip:S plus after the leeds game i don't think anyone said:

" that's a bad result but it doesn't matter it's just a blip":S

Liverpool get the same treatment after a bad game as any team just they have had more of them this season.:S

You called my Input-- flawed and opinionated. so i responded by saying you where not so balanced you self, in a sarcy way.

Now I understand.

Well to be honest I have to agree with you that sometimes I'm not balanced when it comes to Arsenal, but I never take it as far as you nor do I feel the need to post in a thread of a defeat (Or in this case draw) of a rival just to throw in my two cents. Although that being said are you saying I'm wrong? You don't think your arguments are flawed and blindly opinionated? I think everybody else does.

explain wot you dont get, my grammar is ****, nothing new there.

again why dont try and make me.

i was speaking to ben in this post bythe way.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Now I understand.

Well to be honest I have to agree with you that sometimes I'm not balanced when it comes to Arsenal, but I never take it as far as you nor do I feel the need to post in a thread of a defeat (Or in this case draw) of a rival just to throw in my two cents. Although that being said are you saying I'm wrong? You don't think your arguments are flawed and blindly opinionated? I think everybody else does.

again read how this whole thing started, i joking tongue in cheeked. said good bye to rafa. and people take it to heart. i could of done it to pompey after todays match and nothing would of been thought about it. and again i never deny being biased, isnt tht wots footballs about.

Yes Scott but the fact is you didn't say it on the Pompey thread, you said it on the Liverpool one to **** people off.

Scott I don't have anything against you, but your input in these threads is often very annoying. You start arguements all the time and I think if you kept your hatred toward Liverpool to yourself it would be better for everyone.

Yes Scott but the fact is you didn't say it on the Pompey thread, you said it on the Liverpool one to **** people off.

i was using them as a result. i didnt have anything to say on there page, becuase they didnt have a terrible result. it wasnt like there where relegated today.

Scott I don't have anything against you, but your input in these threads is often very annoying. You start arguements all the time and I think if you kept your hatred toward Liverpool to yourself it would be better for everyone.

Look wot i sed original please. nothing bad was said until lee started talking about how " the official cost liverpool the league"

I really don't know why I bother responding sometimes.

So in closing. Really dull game tonight, not a terrible result, but not the best either. Certainly doesn't deserve some of the mass hysteria that can be seen in some posts. A point, another clean sheet, no injuries, and some more game time for players returning from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back