Status
Not open for further replies.

Nguyen Jordan

Reaction score
Hey , Bought FM13 awhile ago and I'm starting Wolves as my 1st Season... So I'm wondering... what players to buy and what players to sell for my first season.

Hey , Bought FM13 awhile ago and I'm starting Wolves as my 1st Season... So I'm wondering... what players to buy and what players to sell for my first season.

I'll take screenshots of my transfer and tactics for Wolves in the first season if you want. I finished first and it was pretty easy.

View attachment 302068

Ninis and Lowe were Transfer listed so you might not be able to get them. I recommend you get Lowe if he is transfer listed and also loan Marveaux. Marveaux did great for me. Don't buy Ninis as he was a big flop and I had to sell him the following year. Adyan is a great future prospect for when you get into the premier league. Ilshino is a great signing for wolves as wolves don't have many high quality right wingers. Also try to sign Doumbia on a permanent basis after your first season as he is a great premier league player. He will only sign a permanent contract if you get promoted. Also give batth a lot of match time as he turns out to be your best defender.

View attachment 302072

As you can see I was 10 points ahead at the end of the season so it was easy. Throughout the year I used a rigid; attacking 4-4-2 formation. The team I set out was:

Hennesey

Zubar/Johnson/Batth/Ward

Ilshino/Henry/Doumbia/Marveaux

Ebank Blake/Doyle
I hope all this has helped you

Last edited:
View attachment 302068

Ninis and Lowe were Transfer listed so you might not be able to get them. I recommend you get Lowe if he is transfer listed and also loan Marveaux. Marveaux did great for me. Don't buy Ninis as he was a big flop and I had to sell him the following year. Adyan is a great future prospect for when you get into the premier league. Ilshino is a great signing for wolves as wolves don't have many high quality right wingers. Also try to sign Doumbia on a permanent basis after your first season as he is a great premier league player. He will only sign a permanent contract if you get promoted. Also give batth a lot of match time as he turns out to be your best defender.

View attachment 302072

As you can see I was 10 points ahead at the end of the season so it was easy. Throughout the year I used a rigid; attacking 4-4-2 formation. The team I set out was:

Hennesey

Zubar/Johnson/Batth/Ward

Ilshino/Henry/Doumbia/Marveaux

Ebank Blake/Doyle
I hope all this has helped you
Thank you very much for this... I'll defeintilty try it out mate

Status
Not open for further replies.