Wolves 1st Season [HELP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nguyen Jordan

Member
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey , Bought FM13 awhile ago and I'm starting Wolves as my 1st Season... So I'm wondering... what players to buy and what players to sell for my first season.​
 
Hey , Bought FM13 awhile ago and I'm starting Wolves as my 1st Season... So I'm wondering... what players to buy and what players to sell for my first season.​

I'll take screenshots of my transfer and tactics for Wolves in the first season if you want. I finished first and it was pretty easy.
 
View attachment 302068

Ninis and Lowe were Transfer listed so you might not be able to get them. I recommend you get Lowe if he is transfer listed and also loan Marveaux. Marveaux did great for me. Don't buy Ninis as he was a big flop and I had to sell him the following year. Adyan is a great future prospect for when you get into the premier league. Ilshino is a great signing for wolves as wolves don't have many high quality right wingers. Also try to sign Doumbia on a permanent basis after your first season as he is a great premier league player. He will only sign a permanent contract if you get promoted. Also give batth a lot of match time as he turns out to be your best defender.

View attachment 302072

As you can see I was 10 points ahead at the end of the season so it was easy. Throughout the year I used a rigid; attacking 4-4-2 formation. The team I set out was:

Hennesey

Zubar/Johnson/Batth/Ward

Ilshino/Henry/Doumbia/Marveaux

Ebank Blake/Doyle
​
I hope all this has helped you
 
Last edited:
View attachment 302068

Ninis and Lowe were Transfer listed so you might not be able to get them. I recommend you get Lowe if he is transfer listed and also loan Marveaux. Marveaux did great for me. Don't buy Ninis as he was a big flop and I had to sell him the following year. Adyan is a great future prospect for when you get into the premier league. Ilshino is a great signing for wolves as wolves don't have many high quality right wingers. Also try to sign Doumbia on a permanent basis after your first season as he is a great premier league player. He will only sign a permanent contract if you get promoted. Also give batth a lot of match time as he turns out to be your best defender.

View attachment 302072

As you can see I was 10 points ahead at the end of the season so it was easy. Throughout the year I used a rigid; attacking 4-4-2 formation. The team I set out was:

Hennesey

Zubar/Johnson/Batth/Ward

Ilshino/Henry/Doumbia/Marveaux

Ebank Blake/Doyle
​
I hope all this has helped you
Thank you very much for this... I'll defeintilty try it out mate
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top