Wolves plan £40m ground expansion

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 2K
Corrected ;)

Silly idea at this point in time, I can see them going down next year, dunno why but I can.

Lol,thanks :)

Yeah,agreed,can't seen them sticking their heads above the water this time.

This doesn't make sense. On Skysports earlier i watched the report of this and it says they are increasing it to 36,000 and its not costing 40 million!

and ye Wolves have a very large secluded target audience, Wolverhampton is a big place, and you either support them or glory hunt really. So they could easily have a larger attendance. If it actually is 50,000 they will never fill it in a million years!

and ye josh your right, they were a big club, and will never be one again XD

This doesn't make sense. On Skysports earlier i watched the report of this and it says they are increasing it to 36,000 and its not costing 40 million!

It's rescaling of two stands to make 36,000 and provisional plans to rescale all four stands to reach 50,000.

Stay on the topic of the stadium. We dont need another ***** thread. This thread is on the road to closure.

It's rescaling of two stands to make 36,000 and provisional plans to rescale all four stands to reach 50,000.

Ye i just read it on the Skysports website XD

i obviously wasn't paying attention when i was watching it earlier oO)

theres only one good thing to say about them expanding the Molineaux, that they may give us more than 1,800 tickets in the away end XD

Wolves are a massive club but 50 thousand might be ambitious for a defensive minded team (will they still play like this when they establish themselves?) in contrast to their ticket prices though its value for money, its like what Villa are doing atm aswel, Package deals for ST holders and cheaper match day tickets, fair play to wolves!
Superdude you look for arguements on this forum and your posts are always negative...Your a troll, this is my opinion.

Back