200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

When ? 10/11/2010
Where? Monileux Stadium, Wolverhampton

Kickoff? 20.00
Stream? http://www.vipstand.net/sports/football.html
Competition? Barclays Premier League
Prediction? 1-2

Team News

Wolves boss Mick McCarthy has reported no fresh injury concerns as he prepares for the visit of Arsenal. Matt Jarvis will be hoping to make his 100th league appearance for the club.
Arsenal will be without Laurent Koscielny for two matches after his appeal against his sending off against Newcastle was dismissed.
Brazilian midfielder Denilson will be looking to return from the groin injury that has kept him out of the Gunners' last two fixtures.

Wolves
Injured: Craddock (thigh), Guedioura (leg), Kightly (knee), Zubar (ankle)

Arsenal
Suspended: Koscielny (two matches)
Doubtful: Denilson (groin)
Injured: Almunia (elbow), Diaby (ankle), Frimpong & Gibbs (both knee), Ramsey (broken leg), Vermaelen (Achilles)

This in my mind will be a hard, hard, hard game which we will have to be at our best to win. If we score first we will win but if we go a goal behind on a freezing November night were the Wolves players will want to let us know they are there with a few hard tackles. Can we come back and equalise or even win?
I douubt it :S

YOUR PREDICTIONS?

Wolves 1-3 Arsenal

RVP to score a screamer.

I'm going to refrain from making a prediction after the shambles on the weekend.

On the poll i vote for Arsenal if we score first if we dont and wolves score first i would say we get beat :(

Wolves are a decent side but I can't see anything but an Arsenal win. Can't see 'em losing three in a row.

Is this even on TV?
I'll go for an Arsenal win, they won't lose two in a row.
EDIT: three in a row, according to Deano

No it's not on TV because of the Manchester Derby.. will be available on streams though as Calum so kindly pointed out in MAHUSIVE font.

Really hoping Cesc has his act together if he plays. If he's not fit, then Nasri has proven he can do a job in his position, surely better than risking injury and poor performances?

3-1. If we score first, and especially if we score again, we can rout them.

2-1 to Wolves. Arsenal to grab an early lead, Henry to break Wilshere's leg, Arsenal to wobble and go down.

I'm not even joking. I would be so not surprised if this happened.

Can gurantee that it Arsenal lose it will be because 'Wolves go out to bully and hurt them'

2-1 to Wolves. Arsenal to grab an early lead, Henry to break Wilshere's leg, Arsenal to wobble and go down.

I'm not even joking. I would be so not surprised if this happened.
would like to see that result but not the leg breaking....i hate it :@

Can gurantee that it Arsenal lose it will be because 'Wolves go out to bully and hurt them'

Incisive comment from you as always CJ. Good to know we can rely on you for excuses of why we didn't win if we don't. (fingers crossed!) Think you've shown your ability to accept defeat since you've been on the forum. Especially when we beat you 4-1 <)

Anyhoo... Wolves have been playing nice football of late. They're clearly just trying to preserve enough dirty players to kick us off the pitch tomorrow. There'd be no use in having Karl Henry banned, They [Wolves] still can't defend though, or attack (Fletcher, I'm looking at you.)

Ill plump for 2-1 Arsenal, bouncing back from the Newcastle match. Wolves to take the lead through Ebanks-Blake or Jarvis, Arsenal respond through RVP and Walcott

Incisive comment from you as always CJ. Good to know we can rely on you for excuses of why we didn't win if we don't. (fingers crossed!) Think you've shown your ability to accept defeat since you've been on the forum. Especially when we beat you 4-1 <)

Anyhoo... Wolves have been playing nice football of late. They're clearly just trying to preserve enough dirty players to kick us off the pitch tomorrow. There'd be no use in having Karl Henry banned, They [Wolves] still can't defend though, or attack (Fletcher, I'm looking at you.)

If anything Wolves should be making this comments. 4 red cards in 11 league games which is matched only by liverpool few years ago.

Arseanl = Dirty team :P

If anything Wolves should be making this comments. 4 red cards in 11 league games which is matched only by liverpool few years ago.

Arseanl = Dirty team :P

Not this again.

3 dodgy red cards and one excitable 18 year old.

We're not a dirty side. =P

Not this again.

3 dodgy red cards and one excitable 18 year old.

We're not a dirty side. =P

You shouldnot have posted " They're clearly just trying to preserve enough dirty players to kick us off the pitch tomorrow". We have seen Nasri, Fabregas, Song kicking others. Excitable 18 year old? What an excuse. Following game we saw one more excited performance from 18 year old in champions league.

Anyways on topic, i think Wolves might get a point. They played well at Bridge and OT, so they are well organised team. Hope there wont be any reckless tackles from both teams.

p.s Joss, dont take it way to seriously. It was just a dig for calling other teams dirty :P

Back