Wolves v Arsenal (Wednesday)

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 3K

Who will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You shouldnot have posted " They're clearly just trying to preserve enough dirty players to kick us off the pitch tomorrow". We have seen Nasri, Fabregas, Song kicking others. Excitable 18 year old? What an excuse. Following game we saw one more excited performance from 18 year old in champions league.

Anyways on topic, i think Wolves might get a point. They played well at Bridge and OT, so they are well organised team. Hope there wont be any reckless tackles from both teams.

p.s Joss, dont take it way to seriously. It was just a dig for calling other teams dirty :P

lol I didn't take it too seriously, or tried not to...

In the first place "They're clearly just trying to preserve enough dirty players to kick us off the pitch tomorrow" I was mocking CJ for saying that's all we say when we lose!

Anyway, aside from misunderstandings.. They have been playing well, and it's @Molineux but hopefully we can beat them like last year Match Report

If we get our passing game going, we can win comfortably, we have to recover from two really disappointing results and performances, but this isn't really the ideal fixture for us to do that.

Interesting stat:

2 - Arsenal are the first “Big Four” side to lose at home to two different newly-promoted teams in a Premier League season. Vulnerable.

2 defeats in a row for Arsenal and this will not be an easy place to go (just ask Man City). I think if Wolves go 1 up then they will hold on and win the game.

Arsenal can beat Wolves if they stop hitting the goal post.

Arsenal will be wearing the following kit for their Barclays Premier League match away at Wolverhampton Wanderers on Wednesday, November 10, 2010.

Outfield players
Shirts: Red/white
Shorts: White
Socks: White

Goalkeeper
Shirt: Pink
Shorts: Black
Socks: Pink

Wonder why we are wearing a pink goalie top?

any one else love night time PL games ?

Arsenal will be wearing the following kit for their Barclays Premier League match away at Wolverhampton Wanderers on Wednesday, November 10, 2010.

Outfield players
Shirts: Red/white
Shorts: White
Socks: White

Goalkeeper
Shirt: Pink
Shorts: Black
Socks: Pink

Wonder why we are wearing a pink goalie top?

any one else love night time PL games ?

Yer i do, they have a different feel about them under the floodlights.

Arsène Wenger believes Cesc Fabregas is fully over his hamstring injury.

As a result, the captain will be a different player to the one we have seen in recent weeks when he lines up against Wolves on Wednesday.

Fabregas was injured in the act of scoring against Sunderland on September 18 before missing a whole month of first team action. Even since returning he has himself admitted he has been ‘tight’ and it has been playing on his mind.

It has been clear the Spaniard has not been his influential self but after completing the game against Newcastle on Sunday his manager is sure that will change at Molineux.

“He is completely clear [of his injury],” said Wenger.

“It has taken a lot out of him mentally and I believe that the fact he came through well against Newcastle you will see a different player on Wednesday night.”

“It has taken a lot out of him mentally and I believe that the fact he came through well against Newcastle you will see a different player on Wednesday night.”

I hope he means "well" as in, didn't take any knocks, rather than "played well" or I fear he needs to watch the game again :O

To be fair though. He misplaced 27 passes, he doesn't even attempt that many in my FM save =P

Going for a 2-1 Arsenal here.

Wolves will, as they did against Manchester City, fight hard. However, a team of Arsenal's calibre should be able to overcome Wolves.

Arsenal XI vs Wolves: Fabianski, Sagna, Djourou, Squillaci, Clichy, Song, Fabregas, Wilshere, Rosicky, Arshavin, Chamakh

Wolves XI vs Arsenal: Hahnemann, Foley, Berra, Stearman, Ward, Edwards, Henry, Mancienne, Milijas, Jarvis, Doyle

Should being the operative word here Chris... We should have beaten you, and Shakhtar. =(

Should being the operative word here Chris... We should have beaten you, and Shakhtar. =(

Maybe, but I feel that, even if it isn't a performance set in the stars, you should edge this one. After huge disappointments against us and Shakhtar, you will overturn these poor results.

stream

http://www.vipstand.net/watch/10570/1/watch-wolverhampton-wanderers-vs-arsenal.html

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

MATCH STAT
Wolves have not beaten Arsenal in the top flight of English football since September 1979, when they claimed a 3-2 win at Highbury. In four Premier League meetings between the sides, the Molineux club have failed to collect a single point.

Noo! Missed the goal. None of my streams (inc. Calum's) are working :'(

30 seconds.. fastest goal of the season so far.

Back