• Good idea

Votes: 55 79.7%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 14 20.3%

• Total voters
I

iNickStuff

Is it a possibility?

I know that it would take a helluva long time to do if were to possibly cover every single club with female footballers but it would nice to try it.Time and time again we are seeing Sky Sports news come up with the stats from the women's league and how Arsenal and Everton are battling at the top.Never before has a women's football databse been created on Football Manager 2010 by an FM-Baser.

I was thinking of making it myself but I have realised that it would be added burden if I did and if someone could just come up with the research on the leagues so that I could import them,get people to give me their opinions on the stats and how they should be imported etc. etc. but it would be a huge accomplishment.Wouldn't it?

Would you make it? Would you help someone make it? Do you think it's a good idea? Would it just suck?

Give me your opinions.

it would take a long time to do considering there is no women leauge in fm as far as i know off but its a good idea none the less

this would be brilliant! arsenal ladies would kill it :P

Anyone willing to help do research? (A)

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

this would be brilliant! arsenal ladies would kill it :P

Ditto!

Five consecutive league championships running! :D

Decent idea but would anyone use it? Cause a lot of people, even women dont follow female football

I'm not going for the amount of people who'll download it,but whoever is involved will feel a great sense of achievement in creating possibly one of the hardest databases know to mankind..on FM10

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Well how many leauges are you planing on doing?

Starting with the English tiers and then,when I do more research,I will expand it.

I'm not going for the amount of people who'll download it,but whoever is involved will feel a great sense of achievement in creating possibly one of the hardest databases know to mankind..on FM10
Correction is the hardest :D

I never knew there was a Women's Champions League! :O

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Correction is the hardest :D

Indeed it is.:$

They should be at home cooking their husband's dinner rather than messing around on a pitch; mud wrestling YES; football NO.

They should be at home cooking their husband's dinner rather than messing around on a pitch; mud wrestling YES; football NO.

LOL sexisst! :P

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Cheers mate.;)

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

The hardest bit would probably be working out their attributes :S

Here are some ideas for possible attributes:
Cooking
Cleaning
Obedience
*** appeal..

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

lol they can't.

lol thats ledge haha made me lough

What if a man's team signed a women :O

I guess I would have to scrap the whole men's team and replace it with women then.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Also,the media and the game will recognise them as men.XD

Isn't there an option in the editor that says male or female?

Isn't there an option in the editor that says male or female?

Only for non-players.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

The national teams have to be recognised as well.There are only 25 national teams in the FIFA Women's World Rankings..

lol mate you would bascikly be creating a new football manager ladies

Back