• Views Views 14K

Your thoughts?

• Good idea

Votes: 55 79.7%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 14 20.3%

• Total voters
Sigh,

As I mentioned in some ways in my previous posts,I cannot fix everything in this database if I was to do it.It would be near impossible.

But it's still worth a try and that's what I'm going to do,even if it has it's flaws.

Read my response to James.

it has some flaws!!!! Of course it has some flaws!!! You can't make women players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it has some flaws!!!! Of course it has some flaws!!! You can't make women players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oO)

What's with the ******?

If you don't like it,don't download it if it comes out.Simple as that.

the ****** oO)??????

Yes,that's what I say when people get into stupid fits.

Anyway,like I said,don't download it if you don't like it.

Don't **** on the parade because you're just bringing it down.

Yes,that's what I say when people get into stupid fits.

Anyway,like I said,don't download it if you don't like it.

Don't **** on the parade because you're just bringing it down.

this is my last post here -

I

1) don't **** on parades

2) am not in a fit

Oh yeah Pompey Dan I hate to break it to you but the womens teams wear the same kits as mens >.<

Calm down Nick.. If you don't want to be involved then don't comment :S If he wants to try and do this then let him, I mean fair enough if your actually being constructive crbut you are just being a douche..

Oh yeah Pompey Dan I hate to break it to you but the womens teams wear the same kits as mens >.<

Calm down Nick.. If you don't want to be involved then don't comment :S If he wants to try and do this then let him, there's constructive critisism then there's being a complete douche..

Exactly.

It's just an idea.No need to bring it down.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Anyway,I would have to rename the World Cup and the Euros as well..and also make the countries that don't have women's footballers non-FIFA members.

eg. Andorra,San Marino,Azerbaijan,umm.. etc. etc. :P

Just a short input...:
Sounds like a tricky but good idea :) I would download it if it came ;)

all the youth players would still be lads though, so you could only play a couple of seasons.

Good idea. Wont say I will be too keen on it but it would be a great acheivement. I think maybe if you asign the woman's team to its parent team like Arsenal Ladies e.t.c and if ur managing Arsenal you can also assign one of your coaches to manage the ladies team. dnt kno. bt anyways wow u guys come up with a nex level idea..someone should start making a skin with some sexy chicks on it lool. ;)

sounds like a good idea in theory, might be a bit late to start it now though, by the time its finished FM11 will be out lol, but saying that you could use this time to research everything you need to know and start the db for FM11, just a thought

That video of them two fighting lol good thing its not in the premeir league hey

its an interesting idea and if u did it i would definitely try it out.
i would help out with research but sadly dont have much spare time for fm anymore.
one sugestion though,rather than replace the whole english league just edit an existing one like the irish league for your ladies league and give it a low reputation.then theres a less chance of the ladies teams signing many male players.
thats just my opinion.and if your stuck just let me know and i will try help with the research!

Cheers guys for the constructive feedback.I am still looking into it despite some of the flaws it may have should it be released.I still need a few helpers in making it,but other than that,it would be fun to make.;)

i would try n do my best 2 help but ive got exams so i will only be able to do a little bit

I'm guessing nobody is an expert on Women's football? I mean what are we going to do with the names given to us? Lol just guess there attributes? XD

Back