• Good idea

Votes: 55 79.7%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 14 20.3%

• Total voters
Rachel Yankey is 30 years old?? **** me..thought she was like 22.:S

Just give up.

Why? oO)

It would be a great achievement to do it right.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

lol you actually going to make the database? its going to take months

Ah well,nothing comes easy right? Neither will this.I just need to work out how I'm going to do it and then get cracking. :D

well if you do im looking foward to it mate.
oh make sure you dont give the women stupid ratings and silly price tags lol

Why? oO)

It would be a great achievement to do it right.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Ah well,nothing comes easy right? Neither will this.I just need to work out how I'm going to do it and then get cracking. :D

Do it next year. You won't get it done by next season if you start now and so nobody will play it.

I guess in theory it could work, I mean if you set a B team in the editor and rename it Arsenal ladies. But they would still be male and be able to play for men because I don't think you can put players as female's..

As that is the only logical way of goign about things I think it's impossible, unless you create a completely new game :P

Also they would have terrible stats because women cannot play football!

Although if you find a solution to the whole Women playing in mens teams thing then I'd happily help out

I guess in theory it could work, I mean if you set a B team in the editor and rename it Arsenal ladies. But they would still be male and be able to play for men because I don't think you can put players as female's..

As that is the only logical way of goign about things I think it's impossible, unless you create a completely new game :P

Also they would have terrible stats because women cannot play football!

Although if you find a solution to the whole Women playing in mens teams thing then I'd happily help out

Cheers mate.Would love for you to help out.

Do it next year. You won't get it done by next season if you start now and so nobody will play it.

Sigh,

Like I said before,I am not looking at how many people play it,but rather the achiement of making something so difficult.

And next year I wouldn't be bothered to do it anyways.

well if you do im looking foward to it mate.
oh make sure you dont give the women stupid ratings and silly price tags lol

Lol,would I really do that? (A)

You could help me out to make it fair ;)

i would if i could i am useless with databases sorry mate

i would if i could i am useless with databases sorry mate

Na,not with the DB,you culd do the researching so that I could import them into the database.Me,you and Aannddyy.

ill have abit of a research today mate get a few on the squad lists etc

ill have abit of a research today mate get a few on the squad lists etc

That would be brill.PM me what you have when your done.:D

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Hopefully,we'll have no Elizabeth Lambert's in FM popping up XD

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LPIUI_CY44"]YouTube- (Bodies Hit the Floor) Elizabeth Lambert vs BYU[/ame]

This is a good idea but wouldn't all of the regens still be male? So after a few seasons there wouldn't be any women left in the game.

This is a good idea but wouldn't all of the regens still be male? So after a few seasons there wouldn't be any women left in the game.

I guess that's a possibility.

Then I would just have to make teenage women players and then they just come up through the ranks..

yeah but if u did do it just in the english league wouldnt you have AC milan other tema s foreign frmo england buying woman instead of men

yeah but if u did do it just in the english league wouldnt you have AC milan other tema s foreign frmo england buying woman instead of men

I can't stop everything from happening.It's a vague idea that,yes,has it's flaws,but still nevertheless a good one.

Yes,there is that possibility,but I can't stop that.

sorry to burst your bubble Kituno, It is 100% impossible to make women players. You can only make female physios, and managing directors etc. on the editor

Last edited:
sorry to burst your bubble Kituno, I think it is impossible to make women players. You can only make female physios on the editor I believe

Sigh,

As I mentioned in some ways in my previous posts,I cannot fix everything in this database if I was to do it.It would be near impossible.

But it's still worth a try and that's what I'm going to do,even if it has it's flaws.

Read my response to James.

Last edited:
Back