jback2

Reaction score
I am managing Arsenal FC, and so far Walcott is my only wonderkid. I'm suspecting Aaron Ramsey to blossom in a year or two, along with Wilshere. Does anyone have true wonderkids that they can share with me, so I can look into signing them?

wijnaldum,verrati,ananidze,shelvey

adem ljajic is looking promising for my wolves team, he costs 3.4 million

Babacar, muniain and wilson from rangers dodo is a good wing back as well

Marco Verrati, Mamadou Sakho, Sandro, Mesut Ozil, Jovetic, Rhys Murphy(arsenal), Mario Balotelli,

Neymar has become a wonderkid on my newcastle save at the age of 19.

Adem Ljajic is definetely a wonderkid, also Defounseo (sp) and Crisetig and Rodwell

BTW...slightly off-topic:
Whenever I actually DO have a wonderkid in my ranks, his status constantly changes. One week he's a wonderkid, the next he's an ambitious striker, then back, and forth....
Has anyone else have that happen?

Giuliano is one...

Does Sandro get that good. Bought him for Celtic. He's pretty good, nothing special yet.
Morimoto used to be a wonderkid, but may be too old now?

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

BTW...slightly off-topic:
Whenever I actually DO have a wonderkid in my ranks, his status constantly changes. One week he's a wonderkid, the next he's an ambitious striker, then back, and forth....
Has anyone else have that happen?

Yeah loads. Not exactly sure why...

i just signed lukaku in my first season, so he's 16 years old, got dzeko mentoring him and my lowest coach is a 4 star rating, he's gonna be awesome, banging the goals in now!

Tinga (Cheap 2.3mil DM from Ponte Preta), Lorenzo Crisetig, Stephan El Shaarawy, Marco Esio Fossati, Mattia Destro, Luca Caldirola, Henri Saivet (old favourite) , Levan Kenia, Dudu, Dodo, Davide Santon, Ryder Matos, Mesut Ozil, Moussa Sissoko, Toni Kroos, Cesar Azpilicueta, Eduardo Salvio, Eden Hazard, Marko Marin, Jack Rodwell, Sofiane Feghouli, Albin Ekdal, Andre Ayew, Dentinho, Diego Renan, Lukman Haruna, Franco Zuculini, James Rodriguez (nice cheap LC from Banfield), Alex Teixeira, Sergio Mota, Bernardo, Mats Rits (nice cheap 1mil MC from Beerschot Antwerpen), Luis Guilherme (1.8mil GK from Botafogo) Silviu Lung Jnr (500k GK from U.Craivio (something like that)). In FM 2010 Italy and Brazil is literally littered with Wonderkids like Balotelli etc, or with players that have the potential to turn into a Wonderkid. Then Belgium's national and Under 21 teams have a lot of good players that dont cost an arm and a leg. You'll notice that I only have costs next to 5 players, as I like to play like Arsene Wenger and dont buy players with big reputations like Balotelli, but rather look for nice cheap youngsters that I can mould into a Wonderkid. Just note that there is no guarentee that these players will always turn into a Wonderkid. Those of you that know the Data Editor will know that the youngster with a Potential Ability of -9 and -10 can turn into a wonderkid, but that every time you restart a game, that their ratings will be different every time because of the -9 and -10 rating. Also dont let your younsters rot in the Youth or Reserve Teams. The best way to turn those young prodigies of you into wonderkids is let them play First Team Football, and if you give them a game or 2 of Champions League Football you must see how quickly they turm into a Wonderkid, as their reputation will increase. Potential Ability and Reputation goes hand-in-hand in creating a Wonderkid.