*** WONDER TACTIC, SIMPLY WIN EVERYTHING, ADJUSTED FOR PATCH 14.2 by ASMFC ***

• Thread starter Thread starter ASMFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 32K
Maybe it's the striker...I've got Rickie Lambert and so far he scored 15 goals in 8 matches...try to bring a better striker, maybe that will help

ya il defo try get a top striker in in saying that i beat man city 3-1 and remy had 2 great assists. who would u get in as striker ?

I'm currently in my second season with Southampton, so here are some quick updates... ;) Take a look at these screenshots...

do you have a problem when leading a game , always when i lead my games finish draw or i even lose, etc i was leading 2:0 against man utd 69min 2:1 72min 2:2 75min 2:3 for united , how to prevent this i tried changing control to counter but same thing happen.

do you have a problem when leading a game , always when i lead my games finish draw or i even lose, etc i was leading 2:0 against man utd 69min 2:1 72min 2:2 75min 2:3 for united , how to prevent this i tried changing control to counter but same thing happen.

To be honest I've never had that problem...my only problem in the first season was defending corners and free kicks, but then I've brought two much better CD's in the team and that worked out just fine. I did use to concede a goal in the very last minute, but I was already in the lead by two or three goals, so it didn't make any difference.

I do like this, changed the CF to support to give a bit more room and pull the defenders out. the IF play is immense.

Well guys, I've finished my 2nd season with Southampton...finished 5th in the Premiership, reached the Champions Cup semi finals...I've beaten PSG and Juventus on the way, but lost then to Chelsea, and at the end of the season got a job offer from Liverpool. I'll now try this tactic of mine with a much stronger team and report back to you... ;)

Last edited:
Back