*** WONDER TACTIC, SIMPLY WIN EVERYTHING, ADJUSTED FOR PATCH 14.2 by ASMFC ***

• Thread starter Thread starter ASMFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 32K
So impressed !!! My team is also Southampton now, I've already use it and win West Brom 1- 2 with 10 players from 30th minute. When Prowse sent out, I put Wanyama into CM.

P/s : i'm from Vietnam and my English is bad :(

Hey guys...change your Striker from Attack to Support, put your CM's on Automatic, and disable shorter passing...the tactic delivers even better results

Hi

Gratz on your tactic o/

The one thing i don't get, is how this tactic works with guys out of their best position? I mean Ramirez and Lallana on wings in my game they are respectively 2 and 1.5 stars on wings.

Hi

Gratz on your tactic o/

The one thing i don't get, is how this tactic works with guys out of their best position? I mean Ramirez and Lallana on wings in my game they are respectively 2 and 1.5 stars on wings.

Ignore the star ratings. It is all about their attributes.

HEY GUYS!!! GOOD NEWS...
First of all thanks everybody for taking your time and effort to try my tactic...but I have developed even better one, much more efficient than this one, it has given me great results with Aston Villa, and Tottenham. I will post it shortly under the title Blitzkrieg by ASMFC patch 14.2, so you can all download it and try it...

It's gonna be a new thread...it will be started very soon, I'm just finishing the season with Tottenham, have to take some screenshots, and that's it ;)
Ok pal still think the previous one is boss with the few minor tweaks you posted a few days ago

Back