Wonderkid 360's Bundesliga Chaimran Game-The Story Thread

wonderkid360

Reaction score

The Sign Up Thread (for more rules)- Wonderkid360's BUNDESLIGA Chairman Game- The Sign Up Thread

Just a reminder of some of the key rules:

Please Remain in character at all as much as possible on this thread.
You must be able to regularly check the thread for updates, read your PMs, and follow the rules of the game. Failure to be active or repeatedly violating the rules of the game will see you being removed from it. You have 3 days to make a post or show some activeness.If you do not, and you have not stated a reason for your inactivity, you will be disqualified.

Transfers

The number of players that you can sign is limited to the following:
Transfers between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Loans between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 4 per season
Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of 5 in the Summer, maximum of 2 in January.
Loans from foreign clubs - 2 per season
Free signings - 3 per season
Transfers of youth players* from foreign clubs - Maximum of 1 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January.
*A youth player is classified as a player aged 18 or under and valued at below £2,500,000*

The price of players is as follows:
Transfers between clubs in the league - Agreed between Chairmen
Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 1.5 the players current value
Transfers from foreign clubs - 2 times the players current value
Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Double the players current value IF they have not represented their nation and have played less than 10 senior games for their club.3.5 times the players current value if they have represented their nation or have played more than 10 senior games.

If there is a player that you want to sign on a free transfer then you must PM me their name. Then at the end of the transfer window I will put them all in the thread and there will be a blind auction. By that I mean every Chairman can submit contracts to the players, these offers will be sent to me via PM. After the auction has finished the players will join the team that offers him the highest contract.

You may release any players from their contract at any time, but will have to pay the remainder of their contract to do so.
(wage x months left)

If you wish to sell players then you need to post them in the thread as available. Other Chairmen can then make offers for them if they wish. If they are not sold to another Chairman in the league then I will set them as transfer listed in the game, this does not guarantee that they will be sold however.

Predicted League Position of 1st to 6th:
Player aged 18 of less - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - 1.5 times current wage
Players from own nation - 1.5 times current wage

Predicted League Position of 7th to 14th
Players aged 18 or less - 1.5 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.5 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - 1.25 times current wage
Players from own nation - 1.25 times current wage

Predicted League Position of 15th to 18th
Players aged 18 or less - 1.25 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.25 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - Same as current wage
Players from own nation - Same as current wage

Transfer Examples

Because the structure is quite complicated I thought I would give a few examples.

1) Dortmund sign Christian Maggio.
Maggio is currently playing at a foreign club, and so Dortmund need to pay 2 times his current value. His current value is £7.25m, so Dortmund will pay £14.5m for him.
Arsenal are predicted to finish 3rd, so when signing Maggio, a player aged between 19 & 32 who has more than 10 caps for his country, they pay 2 times his current wage of £35k per week, so Dortmunl pay him £61.25k p/w.

2) Nurnberg sign Mathieu Debuchy.
Debuchy is currently playing at a foreign club, and so Nurnberg pay 2 times his current value. His current value is £8.25m so Nurnberg pay £16.5m.

Nurnberg are predicted 13th, so when signing Debuchy, a player aged between 19 & 32 who has less than 10 international caps, they pay 1.5 times his current wage of £24k p/w, so Nurnberg pay him £36k p/w.

3)Greuther Furth sign Fin Bartels.
Bartels is currently playing at St.Pauli, a club from the same nation but a lower division, so Greuther Furth pay twice his current value. He is worth £2.4m so Greuther Furth pay £4.8m for him.
Greuther Furth are predicted to finish 17th, so when signing Bartels, a player from their own nation, they only have to match his current wage of £10k per week, so Greuther furth only pay Bartels £10k per week.

Please make sure you know how I have calculated the numbers in each of these examples. Read through the earlier rules and it should be clear.

Club Information

Augsburg
Predicted Finish: 16th
Current Balance: £2,868,402
Current Wage Bill: £310,974

Dortmund
Predicted Finish: 3rd
Current Balance: £21,714,026
Current Wage Bill: £766,485

Dusseldorf
Predicted Finish: 18th
Current Balance: £5,515,137
Current Wage Bill: £290,501

FC Bayern
Predicted Finish: 1st
Current Balance: £64,757,033
Current Wage Bill: £1,865,432

Frankfurt

Predicted Finish: 12th
Current Balance: £7,839,011
Current Wage Bill: £442,640

Freiburg
Predicted Finish: 5th
Current Balance: £10,669,178
Current Wage Bill: £298,832

Furth
Predicted Finish: 17th
Current Balance: £3,643,976
Current Wage Bill: £269,135

Gladbach
Predicted Finish: 11th
Current Balance: £7,287,905
Current Wage Bill: £469,973

HSV
Predicted Finish: 7th
Current Balance: £15,398,818
Current Wage Bill: £650,568

Hannover
Predicted Finish: 10th
Current Balance: £7,054,072
Current Wage Bill: £566,882

Hoffenheim
Predicted Finish: 9th
Current Balance: £10,015,908
Current Wage Bill: £632,539

Leverkusen
Predicted Finish: 5th
Current Balance: £2,124,321
Current Wage Bill: £679,468

Mainz
Predicted Finish: 14th
Current Balance: £7,934,147
Current Wage Bill: £432,040

Nurnberg
Predicted Finish: 13th
Current Balance: £6,876,901
Current Wage Bill: £351,830

Schalke
Predicted Finish: 2nd
Current Balance: £
Current Wage Bill: £1,014,864

Stuttgart
Predicted Finish: 6th
Current Balance: £30,855,685
Current Wage Bill: £658,349

Werder Bremen
Predicted Finish: 4th
Current Balance: £120,441,570
Current Wage Bill: £1,149,229

Wolfsburg
Predicted Finish: 8th
Current Balance: £3,861,318
Current Wage Bill: £577,065

Current Chairmen

Bold=Taken
Augsburg
=jordan59-Joe Bone
Dortmund-Duzzy-Tolga Duzgun
Dusseldorf
=Chris Tonkin
Bayern=Scarps-Speedy Mcgeady
Frankfurt=NathWalker-Nathan Walker
Freiburg=Inquisition-Sam Ward
Furth

Gladbach=KaiRooney-Lothar Matthaus
HSV=Stokiescott-Scott Lochrie
Hoffenheim=marhasan-Che Guerva
Hannover-Elliot Pearce-Elliot Pearce
Leverkusen=
T1LL13-Scott Tillie
Mainz=Jamo456-Gerd Muller
Nurnberg=Melq=Gabriel Alvarez
Schalke=Wonderkid360-Roger le Dodger
Stuttgart=fmisawesome-Mario Balotelli
Werder Bremen=Fanty11-Christopher Thornber
Wolfsburg=Junp31-Van Holthe
SPACES LEFT: 1

PLEASE NOTE: 1 Club, (Furth) is currently available.Until Furth is taken, you may sign players from them at 1.25k
their current value.

Transfer Deadline: Friday 16th March, 12pm UK Time

Last edited:
View attachment 317151
Ambitious French Businessman Takes Over Schalke 04
French oil tycoon Roger le dodger has taken over German club Schalke 04 for an unknown fee.
He said he wishes to sign mainly German players, as well as developing players from the clubs youth academy
He has given Schalke manager Jens Keller his full backing although he has said he wishes for him to spend prudently.

Last edited:
View attachment 317171

New Dusseldorf Chairman Guarantees Survival.

New Fortuna Dusseldorf chairman Chris Tonkin who only bought out the club this week for an estimated £10million has already outlined his future plans for the small German Club
' I believe that we have the strength in depth to stay up this season and i will back the manager fully with a decent transfer budget and personally have a hand in some deals' .
'We simply cannot afford to get relegated'

View attachment 317176

Start of a new era for Frankfurt!

German Bundesliga side Frankfurt have today been suspect to a takeover from a young English buissness man. The man goes by the name of Nathan Walker and it is though that he made his millions in the telecoms sector. The media managed to get a glimpse of the new man and he had this to say. "Frankfurt are a fantastic club so when the opertunity arose to take over such a club, I had to take it. As for my hopes for the club, this season will be one of transition and so my hopes will be lowered a mid table finish will be sufficient, next season we will be hoping for an european challenge and after that who knows, I want to make this club one of the best in the world and I believe that with my resources and knowledge this will happen"

BREAKING NEWS!

View attachment 317256

Hans-Joachim Watzke has decided to sell Dortmund FC to Turkish businessman Tolga Duzgun. This decision has come as a surprise to everyone at Dortmund FC. New Owner Tolga Duzgun said a few words at his first ever press conference as Dortmund Chairman. "I have bought this club because I see a great future ahead. This club has the potential of dominating Europe and I will require the funds for this to be possible." He also said later on that Jurgen Klopp can be calm as his place with the club is more than secure due to the success brought by him.

Mr Duzgun hasn't waited long to take charge and starts with declaring that he is interested in signing Ajax Center Back, Toby Alderweireld.

View attachment 317254

OK guys, just to confirm for transfers: I will be using LFC Marshall's latest update on update 3.30(or summit like that) and loading Brazil,Argentina,Holland,England,Germany,Italy,Portugal and Spain in a medium database.Most of them will have their second league loaded.

PM''D everybody who hasn't announced their takeover on this thread.

View attachment 317555

Schalke Announce The Signing Of 'The New Drogba'
Schalke 04 have announced the signing of former Vitesse striker, Wilfried Bony for a sum of £15.5millon.Bony, 23 is strong, pacey and good at finishing, just like Drogba in his prime.Bony is also Ivorian.Chairman Rodger le Dodger, when asked about his motives for the signing of Bony, who will receive 21.5k p/w said "He's a promising young lad who is the future, along with Teemu Pukki of the club's attack." Bony's comparison's to Drogba have not burdened the young striker, who scored 12 goals in 28 games for Vitesse last season.

View attachment 317557View attachment 317558
Bony: The new Drogba?

is it online or what??? coz i dont have so much time on fm but would like to play

View attachment 317596

English business man takes over at Freiburg

Today Sam Ward an englishman takes over the reigns of Freiburg. After an uncomfortable falling out with the fans and Fritz Keller at the end of last season. It is expected that Ward will be freeing up funds for current manager Christian Streich in order to move the club in a strong direction. No words on any transfers yet but it looks as if Ward will be at the front of transfers for Freiburg handling most deals.

Dusseldorf Sign Brazilian Trio

View attachment 317598

As part of new Chairman Chris Tonkin's survival plans he has secured 3 potential brilliant signings! With Dusseldorf signging 3 future stars in the form of Adryan, Ademilson and Wellington Nem for a reasonably priced combined £9.5million.

View attachment 317601View attachment 317599View attachment 317600

Tonkin had this to say about his new arrivals,
' I felt we needed to pump some young blood into the club and the survival bid and we never had a better opurtunity' This will also be our only foray into the transfer market for the forseable future but any bids for our players will be taken on board

I'm assuming foreign transfers are done on a first.come.first serve basis then?

I'm assuming foreign transfers are done on a first.come.first serve basis then?

yeah i private messaged Wonderkid after he signed Bony, these ones were good due to low release clauses and my team being rubbish!