Wonderkid 360's Liga BBVA Chairman Game

Yeah I think so.That is what Duzzy asked for.Although I would swap Barca for Valencia of Duzzy really wants them. Athletico have been taken by Stokiescott

WTH? it's there now?

If you wanna swap Barca for Atl Madrid I dont mind lol :p

if Wonderkid360 u r swapping with Stokiescott and Taking Ath Madrid, I wouldnt mind in Letting u take Malaga and Give Me Ath Mad....
:p

Haha lol what have I started, though maybe i can pass that off onto wonderboy himself :p lol

lol Barca isn't up for sale...unless money's involved...

You offered it for Valancia why I decided id put a cheeky lil offer in before he replied after all imo Atl Madrid do have a better team then Valancia, if your gonna stay with Barca then fair enough :D

You offered it for Valancia why I decided id put a cheeky lil offer in before he replied after all imo Atl Madrid do have a better team then Valancia, if your gonna stay with Barca then fair enough :D

That was because in a PM he sent to me he said he wanted Barca or Valencia:p

Are we going to say to post our takeovers tommorrow even if all teams are not filled and we can start trading with chairman who are in the game to keep the ball rolling?

Are we going to say to post our takeovers tommorrow even if all teams are not filled and we can start trading with chairman who are in the game to keep the ball rolling?

when are we going to start this? :)

I would imagine that when we have suffiecient interest in the game then Wonderkid will start a new Story Thread where we will post takeovers and transfers and the likes. This Thread will just be used for discussion.

When we have say,10 participants I will start letting people transfer and the like.
Incase you get the wrong idea, that does not mean the story thread is opened,as that is only opened when all 20 spots are filled

Last edited:
sounds good to me, i always think these thinks are usually make or break on how long it takes to get started

No it's not.Read OP for description
I'm just asking since, I don't really get the way on how you need to play this way. Example:I am a chairman of Atl. Madrid.How do I know the games I have played. How do I scout players? Am I correct if I am saying that you control the game, and we are chairmans for clubs?

I'm just asking since, I don't really get the way on how you need to play this way. Example:I am a chairman of Atl. Madrid.How do I know the games I have played. How do I scout players? Am I correct if I am saying that you control the game, and we are chairmans for clubs?

What happens mate, Is that we the chairmen make transfers between each other as well as some foreign transfers if you want. Also we control transfer budjets etc. Wonderkid will then edit these changes into the database. When he has done this he will holiday the game to certain checkpoints throughout the season and update us on what is going on.

Hope this helps? :D

Yes, I sim the game and every in game month/week/2weeks (haven't decided- will ask you guys.) I post update's on how your team is doing in their respective comps.I will upload the game to a file sharing site so you can scout players etc.