Wonderkid 360's Liga BBVA Chairman Game

I don't really want to hijack the thread, but I hope it won't be a problem, that I promote my game here! I organize my own chairman game which has some major tweeks. The starting league is on a vote, now it seems it'll be English Premier League or Serie A, but with some votes everything can change. Make a visit here, if you are intrested and you can get all the information about the game: chairman game.

What happens mate, Is that we the chairmen make transfers between each other as well as some foreign transfers if you want. Also we control transfer budjets etc. Wonderkid will then edit these changes into the database. When he has done this he will holiday the game to certain checkpoints throughout the season and update us on what is going on.

Hope this helps? :D

Yes, I sim the game and every in game month/week/2weeks (haven't decided- will ask you guys.) I post update's on how your team is doing in their respective comps.I will upload the game to a file sharing site so you can scout players etc.

Thanks I get it now. :)

I would like to join, but I might suck at it because I have never tried this before. :)
If Granada is still available, I'd like to try that team. :)

you should like advertise on other's to try and get more as this is moving so slowly :)

its actually moved a lot quicker than the german one and i think you only have 9 spaces left

You going to set up a story thread soon and we can release our takeovers, will help get more interest if its on the story thread aswell?

You going to set up a story thread soon and we can release our takeovers, will help get more interest if its on the story thread aswell?
Yes, I will. I'll just count the contestant's and see if we have enough. (I think I said 10.)

Actually, may wait a bit more. I don't want to start it to early and then everybody complain that to many transfers have been done before they've joined.

Maybe dont start the transfers but could at least start the new thread? Last 10 are always the hardest to go as they are the lower clubs but more people will be able to see it on the story thread

Maybe dont start the transfers but could at least start the new thread? Last 10 are always the hardest to go as they are the lower clubs but more people will be able to see it on the story thread

Ok, I'll try