Wonderkid of the Week

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 517K
Dunno if this guy has been done yet:

Jordan Ayew
Age 18 at the start of the game but is 19 within a few months.
Striker.

Kara NEVER gets a ****** work permit! Its a shame Ante Buljan isn't on the new version of FM=otherwise i'd have won this at least once.....

I'm surprised no one has mentioned these two yet-even if Ander is a bit on the pricey side and Kouyate's marking needs a bit of working on. Would have entered Christian Maldini and Enzo Zidane but think that may have been a little too obvious......

Muzstafa, are you using a databse update by someone? As Enzo Zidane and Maldini aren't in my game.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned these two yet-even if Ander is a bit on the pricey side and Kouyate's marking needs a bit of working on. Would have entered Christian Maldini and Enzo Zidane but think that may have been a little too obvious......

Read the rules:

Competition Rules:

1) Players have to be under the age of 21
2) No regens
3) 1 entry per member (if you submit more, your 1st player will be used to judge, take your time in deciding who you want to upload for the competition)

Alright, my first ever post, so I guess I'll start off with an entry here:

Nicolas Nkoulou

Name: Alexandre N'Gadi

Screenshot: added as attachment
Extra: Best part is he is a free agent!! ;)

Muzstafa, are you using a databse update by someone? As Enzo Zidane and Maldini aren't in my game.

Might depend what size database you're using-also only just put the new patch on so it could be that.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Read the rules:

Competition Rules:

1) Players have to be under the age of 21
2) No regens
3) 1 entry per member (if you submit more, your 1st player will be used to judge, take your time in deciding who you want to upload for the competition)

It was more for the benefit of people knowing who they were than entering the competition, but okay.

Congratulations:
Wonderkid of the week winner Round 4 goes to....

Quasitwith Alexey Rudenok

attachment.php

tiago luis.
brazil.
club: santos.
position: alm/striker.

brilliant youngster who with the right training can beat any defence.
santos will sell him to clubs in the npower league 1 for around 3 million the only problem you will have is getting a work permit for him as he is only 21 and not capped.
but if you can buy him.

Last edited:
Back