• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 517K
Here is mine.

Name: Alexey Rudenok
Club: BATE
Pos: AMC/ST

if its too tedious then don't enter - its only 6 n half pages, not 50

Bit of a lame response. A sensible suggestion surely would be that when Raikan opens for the weeks comp he also posts a list of previous winners. Wouldn't be too much trouble for him to copy and paste and update?

Bit of a lame response. A sensible suggestion surely would be that when Raikan opens for the weeks comp he also posts a list of previous winners. Wouldn't be too much trouble for him to copy and paste and update?

Thank you for noticing, now back to my main question, must all entries be totally new ones who have not been mentioned before, or is the rule about not having the same player once in the same week?

Not saying that I would post someone else's find, but sometimes it is possible to not notice.

Ok, so since I'm killing time, I decided I would make you lazy guys out there who don't want to go through the previous pages, a list of all the players that have been put forth so far. This does not include this week's players and does include the few that Raikan put up like Gueye and Berget. If you don't want to read through this post looking for your player, just press Ctrl + F and write the name of your player to see if he is already in this list.

Sime Vrsaljko
Paulo Henrique
Daniel Aquino
Daniel Kofi Agyei
Romelu Lukaku
Tinga
Neymar
Tom Cairney
Lenny Nangis
Leigh Griffiths
Follman
Illkay Gundogan
Martin Galvan
Yaya Sanogo
Pedro - Sampdoria not the Barca one
Raphael Holzhauser
Taufic Guarch
Denys Garmash
Lucas - Sao Paulo, not Lucas Piazon
Kermit Erasmus
Cedric Bakambu
Mateo Kovacic
Juan Iturbe
Raul Nava
Kevin - Zaragoza
Magaye Gueye
Jo Inge Berget
Christoph Moritz
Nicolai Jorgensen
Timo Horn
Serge Aurier
James Rodriguez
Markus Henriksen
Romario
Jano Ananidze
Mario Gotze
Andrea Poli
Sergio Tejera

Jorge Correa
Phil Jones
Frano Milnar
Vegar Eggen Hedenstad
Gabriel Vasconcelos
Toby Alderweireld
Rithely
Nikola Lekovic
Ruan
Bryan Rabello
Matej Delac
Edu Ramos
Luc Castaignos
Funso Ojo
Tomas Kalas
Ante Vukusic
Vaclav Kadlec
Dodo
Rodrigo - Benfica
Koke

Torstein Andersen Aase
Danilo - America MG
Miguel Medina
Uros Cosic
Muhammet Demir
Thorgan Hazard
Leandro Bacuna
Bashkim Kadrii
Kara
Arnaud Souquet
Khouma Babacar
Kenneth Zohore
Sebastian Coates
Neto - Atletico Paranaense
Pape Souare

And finally:
Jorge Correa Velez

Jorge Correa has already been posted before. |)

Ok, so since I'm killing time, I decided I would make you lazy guys out there who don't want to go through the previous pages, a list of all the players that have been put forth so far. This does not include this week's players and does include the few that Raikan put up like Gueye and Berget. If you don't want to read through this post looking for your player, just press Ctrl + F and write the name of your player to see if he is already in this list.

Thank you for preparing this beautiful list, I did go through them earlier today, however my point is that with time this thread will be so long, we won't be able to keep track.

Sergio Tejera plays for mallorca :D sorry cant get a screenshot ul need to look at him ureslef defently worth a look :)

Heber
A little Brazilian lad with bags of potential and minimum fee release of 3,000,000 (although you can probably get him for less at the start)

Last edited:
ok ok, I would prefer no re-entries, but it has been a long time, try avoid it if possible as you will not be as likely to win if you do post one :D

stefanrudicprofileattri.png
http://img713.imageshack.us/i/stefanrudicprofileattri.png/

I cant complete report card...and cant post image blah :@ :D

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

stefanrudicprofileattri.png

Last edited:
Read the top of the page and i hope this guy hasnt gone on yet because he has been incredible for me, got Burnley promoted first season and finished 3rd in the prem in my second season:

Vaclav Kadlec ST
Sparta Prague
£1.5m

Adrien Régattin - Toulouse FC
Positions: AM (Right)/M(RL)/AM(L)

Back