Wonderkid of the Week

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 517K
I need a recap on the rules here, do entries have to be under 21 at time of posting or at the start of the game? I've just uncovered two beasts, but they're 24 in the season I'm up to.

when there around 16 or 18 and at the start of the game

players have to be under the age of 20 at the start of the game :) but it is better to post them when they are younger :) as it evens out the playing field a bit ;)

who have you found if I may ask? and remember, it is one entry per week :)

you can also read the rules if you want on the 1st page

Dammit, they're 22 and 21 at the start of the game :@ - I was going for Quentin Othon and Ondrej Mazuch. Definite stars of the future... but not elligible here.

Player: Alexandre N'Gadi

Screenshot attached. I think him being a free agent is an advantage??​

here you bunch of muppets....

Wanderson Costa Viana

Start of the game:

attachment.php

age 21 :)

attachment.php

this is an official entry :)

I am just trying to get these two muppets to post and get it rolling :) just post your best one :)

why am I a cheat Mr Hellroker :)

its just to get you to post something you nugget, now post :) of course I am not going to choose myself :) hahahaha

Right, so age 21 IS ALLOWED. I'm going with my earlier suggested Ondrej Mazuch. He could probably get a starting spot already in most teams, just needs a bit of work on his jumping and speed to become world class

its just to get you to post something you nugget, now post :) of course I am not going to choose myself :) hahahaha

To be honest that player you posted would discourage anybody from posting their wonderkids. I'm waiting for Mkd to post his "beauty"

I dont think you get the concept mate :) its a Wonderkid competition :) Bendetner is 25 :) plus, you did not even use the template :) read the rules on the 1st page :) thanks

Right, so age 21 IS ALLOWED. I'm going with my earlier suggested Ondrej Mazuch. He could probably get a starting spot already in most teams, just needs a bit of work on his jumping and speed to become world class

also, I know Mazuch, he is on my shortlist, he is 21 at the START of the game hence being disqualified :) as I am sure you can see that Wanderson is 17 when the game starts :)

the latter screenshot was just showing you how he develops :) that is acceptable, even better, however, Mazuch is 21 and cannot be classed as a Wonderkid as you need to be 20 or under :)

get my drift :)

also, I know Mazuch, he is on my shortlist, he is 21 at the START of the game hence being disqualified :) as I am sure you can see that Wanderson is 17 when the game starts :)

the latter screenshot was just showing you how he develops :) that is acceptable, even better, however, Mazuch is 21 and cannot be classed as a Wonderkid as you need to be 20 or under :)

get my drift :)

Sigh, I can see why this is so difficult now then. I'm going to have the load the bleeding uzbek league or something aren't I.

Back