Wonderkid of the Week

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 517K
bet4za.png
love the way you hide his average rating XD must have been pretty bad!!

Raikan do you think you could update the OP with the winners so far? would be really useful

I dont think you get the concept mate :) its a Wonderkid competition :) Bendetner is 25 :) plus, you did not even use the template :) read the rules on the 1st page :) thanks

The phrase "wonderkid" is not something anyone has ever associated with Bendtner.

Oh I know wonderkids aren't hard to find (I've got a team of them who've just won both domestic league cups for derby county in the third season), but finding ones that fits Raiken's criteria and aren't really known is the difficult part. I can't exactly stick down Sanogo, Babacar and Hoilett :O

I'll have one soon enough (and I won't be afraid to post it) lol

not bad young padawan :) he looks very promising.. keep me updated on his progression :)

gulp. I can see why Hellroker is a regular winner, any chance of a scout report with that?

gulp. I can see why Hellroker is a regular winner, any chance of a scout report with that?

Well, a report from my Dnipro save would be worthless as its a small club in comparison to the others, so here's a one in my Old Porto save where I also had signed him.

attachment.php

Nah, I'm out for this week, can't compete with that. I was going to enter Nikao from Athletico Mineiro, but he always appears on my scout reports, so I guess we consider him to be well known? I'm going to sack all my orthodox scouts and get news ones to explore weird and wonderful places ready for next week.

Ah ****** it, here's my official entry, bear in mind he hasn't been trained by me, so his stats are all the cpu's work and can surely be improved (ie don't judge him next to that monster of an attacking midfielder above, as they are different propositions).

Fraser Fyvie

Back