Wonderkid of the Week

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 517K
First of all, I mentioned his PA in a previous patch because there was an interesting discussion about Ramsey a couple days ago and Areola was mentioned. I have not mentioned his current PA, which has changed as you can assume from my previous post. Secondly, do you think 'Arry goes to an internet forum to ask what player he should get for Standard Liege? Or what good, cheap English players he could buy for Leicester City? If you think he does, I'll open my window and jump right out right now. If, on the other hand, you agree with me, and think that he does not, then I most kindly ask you to withraw your previous statement. This is a forum where people help and get helped in return, if you consider getting help is cheating you've been cheating for a long, long time my friend, and so have we all.

Yes i think Harry does talk to people about potential signings you moron!
And he probably wouldnt do it on an internet forum cause 1. Your not aloud because of the press and various rules. And 2 Yeahh i think i made a good point on that 1.

Last edited:
**** you ****!

+ Yes i think Harry does talk to people about potential signings you moron!
And he probably wouldnt do it on an internet forum cause 1. Your not aloud because of the press and various rules. And 2 **** you again ****!
carm down mate :)

he is 21 at the start mate, Love this guy, found him on the 1st day I had the game ;)

Yes i think Harry does talk to people about potential signings you moron!
And he probably wouldnt do it on an internet forum cause 1. Your not aloud because of the press and various rules. And 2 Yeahh i think i made a good point on that 1.

My man, you have issues.

Oooh, I see we have an angry spurs fan on this forum! And I see things are back as usual again, Hellroker has found another cracker again sigh. I like the look of Kevin Pannewitz though. I'll get my entry in soon enough.

Slightly on/slightly off topic, I'm in the middle of trying to kiddy ****** for West Ham, ie. the only signings I can make are players 17 or under. Still in the first season, anyone got a thread/ can point me in the direction of a decent list? Got 73000 players loaded so country origins should be ok. Need obscure ones, the mainstream ones I pretty much know.

First time i've entered;

Did make a player thread on him but no one commented, so hopefully he'll have more luck in here :P

Can I re-enter if he is considered too well know? Hasn't been on my radar too long personally but...

Juan Iturbe

Back