Wonderkid of the Week

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 735
  • Views Views 517K
Mate how is your Ji Dong-Won so good and mine is so poor?!
I loded k-league and i get this **** of a Ji Dong-Won.... I don't understand!?!?!? Explain please

View attachment 134466

Edit: I see this is a same player but dont have the same ID... Yours: 28016965, My: 66010036....

Different patch, different DB, or even different player. I often get mixed up with some korean names :P

Areola is well known, before the patches he was -10 together with Ramsey :P

Stop all this -10 nonsence.
FM is to play as a football manager! Its the idea of it that gets all of us hooked.

If you play with the intention of buying -9, -10 potential future stars then in many ways its cheating! Do you think Harry Redknapp or any other manager knows exactly how good a player is going to get before he actually buys them ? NO!

You scan an area for potential players, You scout particular players that you want to know more about. You then negotiate a deal with the players club before offering the player a contract. That with other things is how a football manager would do it and so how it should be done on the game.

If you buy with this -10bn then i lose respect for you people. Whats the point in playing the game otherwise.....oO)

FMWilson.jpg

FMCOMPARISON.jpg

Compared against Agger, can't scout own players :P Definitely a contender though.

Stop all this -10 nonsence.
FM is to play as a football manager! Its the idea of it that gets all of us hooked.

If you play with the intention of buying -9, -10 potential future stars then in many ways its cheating! Do you think Harry Redknapp or any other manager knows exactly how good a player is going to get before he actually buys them ? NO!

You scan an area for potential players, You scout particular players that you want to know more about. You then negotiate a deal with the players club before offering the player a contract. That with other things is how a football manager would do it and so how it should be done on the game.

If you buy with this -10bn then i lose respect for you people. Whats the point in playing the game otherwise.....oO)

First of all, I mentioned his PA in a previous patch because there was an interesting discussion about Ramsey a couple days ago and Areola was mentioned. I have not mentioned his current PA, which has changed as you can assume from my previous post. Secondly, do you think 'Arry goes to an internet forum to ask what player he should get for Standard Liege? Or what good, cheap English players he could buy for Leicester City? If you think he does, I'll open my window and jump right out right now. If, on the other hand, you agree with me, and think that he does not, then I most kindly ask you to withraw your previous statement. This is a forum where people help and get helped in return, if you consider getting help is cheating you've been cheating for a long, long time my friend, and so have we all.

Well here is my attempt, I don't know if I can compete with some of these other guys but I will give it a shot. Make that 2 shots.... I did a quick search and it didn't turn up much, but tbh I have no idea whether or not these guys are well known.

Samba Sow and Cornel Rapa

Sorry hellroker ;)
I don't hink he has been posted before but if he has, i'm sorry :/

Nah, been checking and apparently he hasn't. He's great, I've been using him lately, great young player.

Very strange, his stats are completely different on my game, at age 19 his composure is 10 and concentration 8.

Back