Ilkay Gundogan. Unfortunately a scout report wouldn't be beneficial as the team I have him in is all youngsters.

Raikan, are you judging this soley by their attributes/price tag and scout reports, or does how they've performed count towards it as well? Because if it does.. Jack Wilshere is ready and waiting to prawn for me =P

Raikan, are you judging this soley by their attributes/price tag and scout reports, or does how they've performed count towards it as well? Because if it does.. Jack Wilshere is ready and waiting to prawn for me =P

What, prawn for you? Prawn is seafood. Dont you mean pawnoO)

Martin Galvan. Haven't seen/heard much about him on this site, but looks like he could become a beast, he's only 17 at start of the game. Says he could be the next cuauhetemoc blanco (that really old mexican guy)....looks a good all-rounder...loving his work rate

Martin Galvan. Haven't seen/heard much about him on this site, but looks like he could become a beast, he's only 17 at start of the game. Says he could be the next cuauhetemoc blanco (that really old mexican guy)....looks a good all-rounder...loving his work rate

Fantastic player, takes a long time for him to develop, as he is so young

Hey m8s! This is my first post here in the forum. I've been reading it for some time already but I'm lazy sorry :\
I also love finding Wonderkids so I think this is a gr8 topic! But I have a question: Can we post more than one player per month? :\

Hey m8s! This is my first post here in the forum. I've been reading it for some time already but I'm lazy sorry :\
I also love finding Wonderkids so I think this is a gr8 topic! But I have a question: Can we post more than one player per month? :\

Yes I should thinks so. Also by the way saying 'gr8' is a infractable offense, so in the future do not use it and 'm8'.

Thanks for the reply. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Template:

Name:

Raphael Holzhauser

I think you should do it of the week, as otherwise there will be way too many entries to pick a winner everytime, and it will allow you to upload your finds more regularly. People will lose interest otherwise. Great idea though, I've got a cracker lined up!
I was thinking about that last night after making the thread and going home ;) changing it right now. Mkdmkd (as everyone mentioned he is a regen, no one has him in their games)

Please remember, I will take kindly to the more unkown Wonderkids than Lukuaku or Neymar etc etc...

of course it does count, he cant look great and not perform well, but just remember, that some members dont play them that often, hence they wont have much stats to go by, then i look at ability and important attributes for their main postition as well as the reports, see what type of player he is and how ambitious etc he is as well... as well as their age, as at 17 they will have more time to develop than a 20 year old ;)

Leaderboard:

Tom Cairney - Rafmarinello
(looks fantastic)
Leigh Griffiths - Mufc4life (doing exceptionally well)
Ilkay Gundogan - Stann
(I like the look of this guy)
Sime Vrsaljko - Pokerjoker_Num10
Martin Galvan - Sanchez
(quite well known from last year ;))
Raphael Holzhauser - Styl33z
Daniel Aquino - StuW
(great player from last year as well, good price of 100k ;))
Tinga - The Icelander
Follman - hybriddark
(nice player, mental stats will come with age and tutoring)
Yaya Sanogo - Calum (well known around here at the moment)
Daniel Kofi Agyei - Casey (well known around here at the moment)
Pedro - pokiuiki123 (well known around here at the moment, has not changed)
Sime Vrsaljko

already entered ;)

Yay I'm currently winning!

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Oh and Raikan do you require any other screenies like history, scouts report or will the one suffice?

I like a player who can shoot from distance,gonna try to bring him at Goodison - Denys Garmash

Yay I'm currently winning!

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Oh and Raikan do you require any other screenies like history, scouts report or will the one suffice?
Scout reports please :D as mentioned in the OP Rules :wub: