when is deadline/results for this?

the deadline for this weeks submissions is Sunday the 28th November 2010. (we will start the new week with a new competition) results will be realeased on Monday 5pm :D

Tom Cairney yeah am at college so i cant link some one already posted him. Deffinatly one for the futue i recomend everyone try signing him as Hull will prob accept for like 2million, and also he has a low payed contract.

haha, all I meant was, are you trying to make me look favourably on your player entry as he is South African and so am I... that is all :p

no m8 r u as good as this guy??
I play in goals so we cannot compare :p but I am a **** good goalkeeper though ;)

No, Raikan is far better. He's the king of wonderkids. ;)
thanks for the kind words Godcubed ;)

Didn't have the scout reports for the other dude I posted, so scratch him. Here's another, better one:

Name: Cedric Bakambu

View attachment 115038View attachment 115039

My 20/20 scout reckons he's good enough to be about as good as Gabalar, so he's probably alright at least.

I found him last night, very good looking little player :D good stats for his age and postition :D

I found him last night too, doing a little late-night scouting. Always nice when you unearth a couple of gems.

Sorry Raikan, here is second choice then if I can:

Raul Nava

RalNavaReports_ScoutReports.png
RalNavaProfile_Attributes.png

Mexican Striker from Toluca, Scout reports from Arsenal and I haven't signed him yet.