Raikan007

Reaction score
good day to you all, Pokerjoker_Num10 and I have decided to start a little competition in the players section...

The Wonderkid of the Week competition, I will be the judge (I will not enter (K)) and I will choose who the winner is at the end of the week.

Attribute screenshots must be included!!

Competition Rules:

1) Players have to be under the age of 21
2) No regens
3) 1 entry per member (if you submit more, your 1st player will be used to judge, take your time in deciding who you want to upload for the competition)
4) Please include Scout reports (easy for us to see how good they are in comparison to your main player)
5) They do not have to be classed as "wonderkids" to enter (We will determine whether or not he will be crowned as a Wonderkid ;))
6) No edited players at all please, you will be banned from entering in the future
7) I will look more kindly on the more Unkown players, not your usual suspects like Neymar and Lukaku etc etc (will not really consider them)
8) Player form will also be looked at and taken into account
9) Keep to the template
10) Repeat entries of the same players from different members will not coun
t.

I cannot think of anything more at the moment, if you feel as if this is a bit of a waste of time, feel free to comment and will delete it immediately ;)

Template:

Name:

Kevin Harbottle:
View attachment 114840View attachment 114841

Last edited:
So, we're being invited to take part in a "who can find the best wonderkid competition". Against Raikan. :p

-scratched for later entry-

Last edited:
haha, not against me :) I am judging only ;) this will also be a good place for people to bookmark to look for Wonderkids (they cant be **** players otherwise we will not even consider them ;))

please read the rules and follow the template :wub: (try keep it as neat and tidy as possible and its better to see the players name on top of the screenshot)

nice one pal have fun in finding wonderkids :)

Last edited:
Just remember guys, Under 21 (i.e. has to be able to be classed as a Wonderkid, cannot be older than 20)
I will look more kindly on more unkwown players to win the award than your Usual suspects... ;)

OK, scratch my last one. Considering the price(100k), and his debut saw him provide 2 assists, Daniel Aquino is up for me

7Rw5D.jpg

I think you should do it of the week, as otherwise there will be way too many entries to pick a winner everytime, and it will allow you to upload your finds more regularly. People will lose interest otherwise. Great idea though, I've got a cracker lined up!

when posting your players please try and ad your scout report to thanks.

leigh griffins from dundee must play large data have a look and let me know what u think, i dont think your find a better unknown goalscorer.