Juan Iturbe!

Juan iturbe, I'll post an imag of him soon

so is Araujo.... please read the **** OP for the Rules guys! its not that difficult!

so is Araujo.... please read the **** OP for the Rules guys! its not that difficult!
Those who are known by you (and most of the FM Base community) doesn't have to be known by everyone. I do agree wit hthe last 2 suggestions tho (A)

Antoine Griezmann is a good attacking midfielder for real sociedad at the age of 20 :)

Last edited:
Griezmann is very well known :) and please read the OP for the rules bud!

dude.... read this, if you do not follow these simple rules again I will infract you!

Attribute screenshots must be included!!

Competition Rules:

1) Players have to be under the age of 21
2) No regens
3) 1 entry per member (if you submit more, your 1st player will be used to judge, take your time in deciding who you want to upload for the competition)
4) Please include Scout reports (easy for us to see how good they are in comparison to your main player)
5) They do not have to be classed as "wonderkids" to enter (We will determine whether or not he will be crowned as a Wonderkid ;))
6) No edited players at all please, you will be banned from entering in the future
7) I will look more kindly on the more Unkown players, not your usual suspects like Neymar and Lukaku etc etc (will not really consider them)
8) Player form will also be looked at and taken into account
9) Keep to the template
10) Repeat entries of the same players from different members will not coun
t.

I cannot think of anything more at the moment, if you feel as if this is a bit of a waste of time, feel free to comment and will delete it immediately ;)

Template:

Name:

Kevin Harbottle:

alex chamberlain
read below

dude.... read this, if you do not follow these simple rules again I will infract you!

Attribute screenshots must be included!!

Competition Rules:

1) Players have to be under the age of 21
2) No regens
3) 1 entry per member (if you submit more, your 1st player will be used to judge, take your time in deciding who you want to upload for the competition)
4) Please include Scout reports (easy for us to see how good they are in comparison to your main player)
5) They do not have to be classed as "wonderkids" to enter (We will determine whether or not he will be crowned as a Wonderkid ;))
6) No edited players at all please, you will be banned from entering in the future
7) I will look more kindly on the more Unkown players, not your usual suspects like Neymar and Lukaku etc etc (will not really consider them)
8) Player form will also be looked at and taken into account
9) Keep to the template
10) Repeat entries of the same players from different members will not coun
t.

I cannot think of anything more at the moment, if you feel as if this is a bit of a waste of time, feel free to comment and will delete it immediately ;)

Template:

Name:

Kevin Harbottle: