suprised your the first person to put digne on here, thought a few more would have spotted him, he turns into an absolute diamond!!

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

dont kno how to do sreen shots but jacksom ramm from blackburns under 19's is a little belter!!

medina-sport columbia

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

levan kenia-schalke

please stop posting all these well known players! read the OP mate, thanks

For some reason, my screenshot isn't working. -_-

Therefor, just the name Raikan, sorry!
Alexey Rudenok from BATE i believe.

I don't know if he's already mentioned before tho.

hes probably well known but with the right training and all he becomes one of the best left backs in the game

AtilaTuranProfile_Attributes.png

AtilaTuranReports_ScoutReports.png

hes probably well known but with the right training and all he becomes one of the best left backs in the game

Bought this guy in about 2015, he is very good, always recommend him.

I did a thread search and can't believe Dennis Appiah isn't listed, in my 2020 save he is the best RB in the world.

View attachment 180043

Bought this guy in about 2015, he is very good, always recommend him.

I did a thread search and can't believe Dennis Appiah isn't listed, in my 2020 save he is the best RB in the world.

View attachment 180043

Dennis Appiah- AS Monaco - FM-Base

www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/.../57893-dennis-appiah-monaco.html - Cached
8 posts - 6 authors - Last post: 15 Feb
Name : Dennis Appiah Club : AS Monaco Date of Birth : 9.6.1992 Nationality : French Position : Right back and can play on the centre.
FM11 Wonderkids in the Future‎ - 23 Jan 2011
Tottenham Second season - Right back!!‎ - 16 Jan 2011
Your Current Line Up‎ - 16 Nov 2010
Wonderkids 11 (Rather than people listing hundreds of them!)‎ - 19 Jul 2010
More results from fm-base.co.uk »

Straight off Google buddy...

Would Bressan - BATE be elligilbe? Can't get a screenshot right now but I can when i get back if he is :D