Wonderkid360's SUPER LEAGUE chairman game

wonderkid360

Reaction score
Wonderkid 360's Super League Chairman Game

Thanks to Scarps and Bornexplorer for helping with the how to do transfers & Mack4life for the basis of the rules.
Alright guys, I have made 2 chairman games before but they both failed.If this fails I will not be doing any more, So PLEASE sign up to this guys.
For those who don't know what a Chairman game is, it's essentially a game where 20 people become the chairmen of all the clubs in a league, and they become responsible for setting budgets, changing managers, making transfers, upgrading the facilities, etc etc etc. Everybody who takes part will run their decisions through me, I will confirm they are OK and edit them into the game, and then the two affected clubs person announce it on the thread.

So, here are the rules, give them a read and follow them if you want to join.

Joining the Game

1) To sign up you must have a copy of FM13. This is because I will be running my game on FM13 and so you need the same version to ensure that transfers are done correctly.

2) This is the sign up AND, (when all the slots have been filled) discussion thread). On the story thread try to remain in character.When you are signing up please state you chairman name. If you wish to sign up, state on the thread/PM me.

3) You must be able to regularly check the thread for updates, read your PMs, and follow the rules of the game. Failure to be active or repeatedly violating the rules of the game will see you being removed from it. You have 3 days to make a post or show some activeness.If you do not, and you have not stated a reason for your inactivity, you will be disqualified.

4) Before joining, read ALL of the rules on this page and make sure you understand ALL of the rules. If you do not understand something then PM me and I will explain it to you.

Game Rules

General

1) You may sack your manager, or any other member of staff, at any time. Doing so will require you pay the remainder of their contract in full. (Months left x Wage)

2) If you are relegated you MAY take control of a promoted team.

3) Only realistic managerial appointments will be allowed, so it is not possible to being Pep Guardiola to Freiburg. The same rule applies for other positions too.

4) Signing a manager from another team will require you to pay a compensation value of the remainder of their contract + 25%. If the manager you wish to sign is unemployed, here is the key:
Worldwide: Your current managers wage x3
Continental x2.5
National and below x2

5) You may set your transfer & wage budgets to whatever you like, but if you put them too high you run the risk of your club having financial problems in the future, so I advise against going too high.

6) Facilities may be upgraded at any time, however at a cost:
£2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your youth system.
£3,000,000 for a minor improvement to your traning facilities.
I may allow stadiums to be upgraded in future seasons, but not initially. Any upgrades done will come directly out of your bank balance. Please PM me if you want to have an upgrade.A minor upgarde is 1+.

7) I will be uploading the save game file every transfer window.The results and stuff will be posted on the thread.

Transfers

1) To sign a player from another team in your league you must contact the Chairman of that team and agree a value with them. You can then calculate their wage using one of the rules below. Both Chairmen will then need to PM me with the agreed amount, and once I have confirmed it then you can announce the transfer.

2) The number of players that you can sign is limited to the following:
Transfers between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Loans between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 4 per season
Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of 5 in the Summer, maximum of 2 in January.
Loans from foreign clubs - 2 per season
Free signings - 3 per season
Transfers of youth players* from foreign clubs - Maximum of 1 in the Summer, maximum of 1 in January.
*A youth player is classified as a player aged 18 or under and valued at below £2,500,000*

3) The price of players is as follows:
Transfers between clubs in the league - Agreed between Chairmen
Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 1.5 the players current value
Transfers from foreign clubs - 2 times the players current value
Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Double the players current value IF they have not represented their nation and have played less than 10 senior games for their club.3.5 times the players current value if they have represented their nation or have played more than 10 senior games.

4) If there is a player that you want to sign on a free transfer then you must PM me their name. Then at the end of the transfer window I will put them all in the thread and there will be a blind auction. By that I mean every Chairman can submit contracts to the players, these offers will be sent to me via PM. After the auction has finished the players will join the team that offers him the highest contract.

5) You may release any players from their contract at any time, but will have to pay the remainder of their contract to do so.

6) If you wish to sell players then you need to post them in the thread as available. Other Chairmen can then make offers for them if they wish. If they are not sold to another Chairman in the league then I will set them as transfer listed in the game, this does not guarantee that they will be sold however.

Wages

1) This is quite complicated, so please read it carefully.
The wages that players will be signed on will vary depending on the player you're signing and the club that you're at.
Predicted League Position of 1st to 6th:
Player aged 18 of less - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - 1.5 times current wage
Players from own nation - 1.5 times current wage

Predicted League Position of 7th to 11th
Players aged 18 or less - 1.5 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.5 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - 1.25 times current wage
Players from own nation - 1.25 times current wage

Predicted League Position of 12th to 16th
Players aged 18 or less - 1.25 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.25 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - Same as current wage
Players from own nation - Same as current wage

Playing

1) Nothing is to be announced in this thread until I have told you it is OK.

2) Anything you want to do must be sent to me in a PM. I will then check it, and if it is all OK I will reply and let you know that you can announce it in the thread.

3) Failure to confirm things with me before announcing them will see you removed from the game.

Club Information
AC Milan - gregmurdoch - Greg Murdoch
At.Madrid
Arsenal - steffjenks - Steffan Jenkins

Barcelona - Revolution
Bayern Munich - coolmcool - Chris Tonkin
Borussia Dortmund - T1LL3 - Scott Tillie
Chelsea - Elliot Pearce - Elliot Pearce
Galatasaray
Gareth Bale (A.K.A Tottenham) - MajorMarsh - Elmer Fudd
Juventus - Ronhaar - Zinedizine Zidane
Manchester City - sparkstriff - Mark Kelly
Manchester United -
Duzzy - Tolga Duzgun
Napoli
PSG - AidyMurf10 - Aidan Murphy
Porto - Wonderkid360- Haans Dieter Hossburg

R.Madrid - NathWalker - Nathan Walker

If anyone has any suggestions for teams please feel free to state on thread. The league rules will be posted later on.

Last edited:
Hi Wonderkid 360......!!!
Juventus - Chairman Name - Zinedizine Zidane

Really Mate?
Coz I asked for Man Utd on that last thread and there was no one for them....?
If Man Utd is Gone I will choose from Tottenham or PSG then

but if that was the case then when u made this thread why did u put my name as Man Utd, coz if the guy PMed u b4 then u would have put his name then...

but if that was the case then when u made this thread why did u put my name as Man Utd, coz if the guy PMed u b4 then u would have put his name then...

Yeah I know he pm'd me 3 days ago and I forgot

i got to agree with kairooney you already have his name next to Man Utd,

Does this guy desperately need Man Utd? I would be happy to give him Bayern if he wants one of the big four (bayern, United,Madrid,Barcelona) just so we can finally get one of these games going

Last edited:
ya obviously cant be in this with this sort of treatment from You...

ya obviously cant be in this with this sort of treatment from You...

I know its been badly handled dude but is that not a bit rash? Come on mate, don't leave the game!!

Wonderkid, could this other guy not be told that Kai asked for them?? Seems a bit rubbish that this guy bagged a team before you even told anyone else!!